daichi (Have confidence)

(Y/n) Sat in front of the bleachers Fiddling with his thumb shaking his leg he was extremely nervous. (Y/n) Wasn't good with people he was very antisocial and yet here he was at a volleyball game. Normally he would've just stayed home and done something else But he didn't want to let one of his friends down after all he's been working so hard. Daichi The captain of the team Somehow convinced him to go to one It was a miracle to be honest. (Y/n) Praised Daichi For his confidence, his Kindness and understanding personality even though he can be scary at times. Right now he wanted to get up and run from the stadium But he really didn't wanna make a scene Plus it would be rude because he promised he would be there. With all the conflicting thoughts in his head They just wouldn't go away. The fact that he wanted to run and hide and How much a coward he was but Also his feelings towards Daichi. Every time he looks at the man his mind goes blank no thoughts.

Once the game ended and Karasuno Lost Daichi Still gave his team encouragement Which amazed (y/n) He barely sense any disappointment from him. After they got back to school (y/n) Met up with Daichi. He was sitting at one of the bus benches And seem to not notice (y/n). (Y/n) Slowly walked up to Daichi. He wanted to study his expression he wanted to know how he was really feeling. His hands intertwined together in his lap as he sat down looking at the sky (y/n) Will admit it was a beautiful site he looks so calm     (y/n) can only imagine what would it be like to be in his arms.  Eventually Daichi Caught him staring And softly smiled at him. "Hey (y/n)-kun Do you want to come and sit with me or you want to stare at me all day" Daichi Said chuckling. (Y/n) Snapped out of his haze as his face began to burn he nodded and quickly sat down next to him. "You were pretty good out there" (y/n) Said as he fiddled with his fingers. "Yea.." Daichi Said with a hint of disappointment in his voice. But before (y/n) Could ask Daichi Pulled out something out of his bag.

It was (y/n) Favorite snack. "Here's your reward for coming to the game of course I know you don't like going to social places so I thought I'd get you this" He said as he handed the gift to (y/n).
"You really didn't have to" (y/n) Said a bit shocked sense  no one gives him gifts. "I remembering you mentioning them so I thought I'd get some for you" daichi Smiled as he puts his arm around (y/n) Shoulder. He tensed up as he felt his touch but soon relaxed in it. There was a comfortable silence between the two before Daichi spoke. "You need to have more confidence" He said looking down at (y/n) as he Eats his Favorite snack. "You're a great person with a great personality And you doubt yourself too much you may not say it but I know" he Said trying to give the boy confidence. (Y/n) Began to shake his leg he was not good at this topic and instantly got nervous. He just can't stop thinking. But the next thing Daichi said made him stop.

" Do you not feel comfortable Around me"

(Y/n) Look like a deer in headlights. He couldn't believe what he said. "I know you're usually nervous but whenever you talk with me or even look at me you look even more nervous than you do with Other people" Daichi Said with a hint of sadness in his voice. He was going to say more but (y/n) Pull him into a tight hug. This surprised Daichi  (y/n) Has never been the one for physical contact. " Of course I do!    I..I just....." He started shaking his leg and fiddling with his fingers he was more nervous than ever. Daichi Pulled him into his lap and held his hands. (Y/n) Face was as red as ever and the way Daichi Looked down at him made it worse. "Just take your time there's no need to rush" Daichi said in his calm and smooth voice. (Y/n) Sigh and took a deep breath " w-well I get so nervous and overwhelmed With... my..Feelings...for ..you"He said with every word getting quieter and quieter To be honest He almost feel like crying. Daichi Laughs and Pulls (y/n) Closer
While lifting his chin up To see his red Face. " Well that's great because I quite like you too" Daichi Says his voice almost hypnotizing. As he pulls (y/n) in to a kiss. The kiss was soft and sweet and felt like it lasted forever. In that few seconds he didn't feel nervous anymore it amazes him how Daichi Can make him feel So relaxed. After they pulled away they sat there until the sun went down.

He was certain that this well would change his life forever....

(please come down below if you like the story or if you have any request I would deeply appreciate it!!!!)