Sugawara (Is this me!)

Thank you so much for  requesting AllyRin5 

(Y/n) Stood in the hallway putting up posters for the schools volleyball team. (Y/n) Had personally designed them himself
But he couldn't say he was proud.
It just felt so weird to see his art on the wall for everyone to look at and judge. Of course (y/n) loved his art but what about other people. He tried to suppress those thoughts in the back of his head as he kept putting up posters. The volleyball team seem to like his art I decided to use it for the poster To help support the team so (y/n) Agreed but now he was having second thoughts.

After he was done putting up the posters there is still a little bit of time Left to go visit the volleyball team and pacifically sugawara. His words were more encouraging to (y/n) Then anyone else. Sugawara Had such a affect on the (h/c) boy. By how kind he was to him and supportive and gentle. (Y/n) Will admit he drew him quite a few times during his free time and class time. Whenever he started to draw a picture it just turned out to be suga And he had quite a few in his notebook. Of course (y/n) didn't show any to suga Just thinking about it Embarrassed him.

                    !!Smack!!

(Y/n) Walked straight into the gym doors. This caused him to fall back and hold his head in pain. Unfortunately for (y/n) The whole volleyball team heard it. The first one to come out of the gym door Was the short ginger Who had begun to panic And soon all the others came. (Y/n) had a pretty bad Bruise on your forehead. Some of them had offer to take you to the nurse but you try to tell them that you were fine but of course they didn't listen. Ultimately they decided suga Should take you down to the nurses office Which you had no problem with it's not like he was caring you were anything. You picked up your stuff that you dropped and begin to walk with sugawara. "Hey Are you ok You took a pretty hard fall There" suga Said concerned As he tried to help you anyway he could "yeah I'm fine It doesn't hurt that bad" (y/n) Said as he tried to smile through the pain and embarrassment. "Hey what made you so focused on what you were thinking about that you ran into the gym door?" Sugawara Begin to walk up the stairs as he walked with you. "Well Actually-" But   (y/n) was soon cut off by Almost falling down the stairs but luckily suga Caught you in time. (Y/n) Quickly Became embarrassed   But once he turned his head...He became as pale as a ghost...

All and I mean all
Of his drawings had spilled out onto the floor.

This wouldn't have been such a big problem if he hadn't Drew sugawara so Many times. (Y/n) Tried to pick up all of the drawings quickly but Failed miserably. Suga Picked up one of the drawings of him and held it up to his face "Is this me" He said As he sounded surprised But that quickly turned into a big smile.

The (h/c) boy was is the most embarrassed he has ever been. he quickly snatched the drawling from sugawara hand And Held it close to his chest.                             "I-I Can explain!!" (Y/n) Said clearly embarrassed as he tried to hide his face. "Hey it's ok if you draw me sometimes ...even though it looks like a lot" suga Said trying to keep the last part hidden But then something clicked in sugawara head.

"Hey... Was "that" what you were so focused on" suga  sat with the     (h/c) boy. "please don't get mad at me-" He was suddenly cut off again but this time with something soft and almost tasted like cherries. suddenly nothing matter And he began to kiss back. It felt like a dream to (y/n) Once they pulled away.
There was silence before sugawara
Made (y/n) day The best one ever.
With a simple five words.

Want to go out Sunday