Yamaguchi ( protection)

Warning please read
\light violence and alcohol usage/

Head pounding the (h/c) haired boy slowly open his eyes. The light from the bedroom woke him up from his haze. (Y/n) body ache all over and his head ache the worst.
It took a few minutes for him to realize there was bandages all over his hand. He stared at it confused trying to figure out what had happened and the more he looked around the more questions he got then answers. This wasn't his room and come to think of it not even his house.
(Y/n) started to panic and quickly sat up only to be brought back down by the pain in his chest.
He gasps in the pain had caused himself but he's slowly got up trying to ignore the pain and went out of the room. He looked down both sides of the hallways seen no one then he tiptoed to the living room.
The (h\c) haired boy peaked his head around the corner seeing a figure on the couch. He quietly went over trying to get a glimpse of the person's face.

Once he saw who it was his tense shoulder finally relax.
A freckled dark green haired boy
Laid peacefully and unharmed.
(Y/n) Felt truly grateful that he wasn't Hurt but made him question what happened last night. He's slightly tapped Yamaguchi's shoulder trying to wake him up but only resulted in Yamaguchi grabbing his hand in his sleep.

(Y/n) couldn't help but take his other hand and gently touch The freckles boy face. Yamaguchi's face felt warm and soft against the rough bandages around (y/n) hand. As he was looking at the boys face Yamaguchi's eyes started to flutter open. He quickly tried to pull his hand away but Yamaguchi stopped him and quickly set up.
" how are you feeling!!how much pain are you in!! do we have to go to the hospital!!" Yamaguchi said clearly worried
" hey come down don't worry it doesn't hurt that much" (y/n) tried to give him a reassuring smile as he held onto his hands but that didn't change the fact that Yamaguchi hands still trembled.
" i'm so sorry it's all my fault if I just told her off you wouldn't have gotten hurt!"
Yamaguchi started to ball his eyes out and shake all over.
(Y/n) quickly held him and ignored the pain from Yamaguchi's tight hug.
" Yamaguchi listen to me"
The (h/c) haired boy said while  cupping his face forcing him to look at him.
" whatever happened last night was not your fault and I can say that with certainty" he looked straight into Yamaguchi's teary eyes.

After a few minutes of quiet sobbing and head pat's
Yamaguchi finally wiped his tears away.
" you don't remember anything do you" Yamaguchi said as he cleared his throat
" no not a single thing... wanna tell me" (y/n) said as he leaned on
the freckled boys shoulder.
Yamaguchi nodded his head softly.

" tanaka invited us to a party and we all went together including some other people and you guys had a bit too much to drink...
After a while a lady came up to me and.... made me feel really
u-uncomfortable"
yamaguchi's breath shook but quickly continued on.

"I tried to get away but she just followed... eventually you intervened and told her to go away which she didn't
b-but when
You k-kiss m-me she got pissed and backed off for a while"
y/n could see the blush on Yamaguchi's face and to be fair he was quite red as well.

Then Yamaguchi's facial expression changed for the worst.
" like I said she went away for a while but during that time
She told some guy about what happened but switch the roles"

The (h/c) haired boy turned his head around."She played victim"
(Y/n) said as Yamaguchi slowly nod his head.
" y-you ended up fighting the guy
Instead of me a-and got hurt badly...
.. i'm s-so s-sorry"
Yamaguchi started to tear up again
" hey it wasn't your fault there's no need to apologize" The (h/c) haired boy said but Yamaguchi couldn't say anything he just hugged (y/n) tightly.
(Y/n)  knew the mood was very gloomy so we tried to brighten it up
" hey bud do me a solid tell my mom I got attacked by a bear or something" he chuckled and continue on
" I don't think she would be very happy knowing I got into a fight let alone losing one"
(Y/n) placed his hand on Yamaguchi soft hair and patted it softly.
" repeat after me I ain't snitching on my Bro's" (y/n) said as Yamaguchi chuckled and started to wipe his tears away once again
" I ain't snitching on my bro's and I ain't leaving them for no hoe"
Yamaguchi started to laugh at his own statement. (Y/n) saw Yamaguchi  smile and instantly smile to himself. the things that man can do to him.
Maybe (y/n) well tell him about these feelings at a later date but for now he rather not.

So..

How about breakfast

{ hello author-Kun here
Sorry I cut this one off a bit short
But I hope you guys enjoy it and I'll come up with a Christmas one soon so don't worry I'll have something special planned but I won't spoil it. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I will see you next time~}