four

NO TIME TO DIE.
CAPÍTULO CUATRO

FIVE CLICKERS AND RUNNERS each did Aurora and Joel kill

FIVE CLICKERS AND RUNNERS each did Aurora and Joel kill. Strangling, shivving, and sometimes using her machate, was the ways she killed the infected. Joel was impressed, but he would never say that out loud. He understood her capabilities, but for now, he stored that in the back of his mind.

"Alright, y'all can come down now." Joel shouted for Tess and Ellie and waited for them to catch up. Once they were on the same level, Joel climbed up another ledge and waited for Tess or Aurora help him with another cart that was directly in the way of the door they needed to exit through.

"Alright," Joel breathed out. "Find something to hold the door open." Both him and Tess used their strength to hold the cart away from the door as Aurora and Ellie pushed a gigantic office printer in the door so it would be kept open for the two smugglers to jump over.

"Down we go." Aurora sighed as she and the group followed Joel down some broken floors.

Reaching the parking garage, she assumed, they met up with more clickers. Quietly, they sneaked past the clickers and were successful from getting out of the broken building.

"Holy shit." Ellie was the first to say anything as soon as they were out of danger. "That was—we actually made it."

"It's luck, and it it going to run out." Joel said through gritted teeth before motioning for Tess and Aurora to help him clear out a building of runners. All at once, the trio took a hold of all the runners and strangled them to death. In the same room, Joel pushed a wooden cart down towards the street so they could climb on top of the truck that was blocking their path.

Back on the street, Joel noticed a garage door and motioned for the group to watch his back. As he started pulling on the chain, Tess told him to stop as she heard distant shouts.

"Double time." Tess urged him. Faster, now, he pulled the chain causing the door to open wide enough for the three girls to pass through.

Once they were on the other side, Joel crouched down to meet them, but a runner had grabbed onto his leg, causing him to fall down face first. He was about to grab his gun to shoot it but, a clean cut through the runners arm and tug back, caused him to stop and Tess drop the door.

They backed away from the door, banging and screams of the infected was all the group heard as they feared they would break it down and get inside. Deciding it would hold, they went back trying to find another exit.

"Hey," Ellie pointed out a Joel. "You go something on your shoe." Joel looked down and kicked the arm off.

"Now." Aurora examined the small room they were in. "How do we get out of here?"