seven

NO TIME TO DIE.
CAPÍTULO SIETE

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU know her name?" Ellie asked Bill as Joel and Aurora scavenged the bar for supplies

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU know her name?" Ellie asked Bill as Joel and Aurora scavenged the bar for supplies. As she asked that question, Joel and Aurora shared a look as they knew Bill was about to reveal a not-so secret. "You said her name when she hadn't even given it to you."

"Kid," Bill began and Aurora mentally slapped herself in the face. "That woman right there," He pointed at Aurora, who passed Joel some ammo that fit for his rifle. "Is an Oscar-winning actress for fucks sake."

"I thought it was two." Joel teased which caused Aurora to shake her head and shove him away.

"What?" Ellie question was directed to Aurora. "You—you were an actress?" When she nodded Ellie blinked a few times before regaining her train of thought. "Like movies and stuff? Holy shit, Joel, did you know about this?"

"I have heard about her stuff, yeah." He confessed.

The chit-chat was cut short due to Bill telling them that they didn't have all day.

"Another time, okay?" Aurora told Ellie as she pushed her forwards.

"Yeah." Ellie nodded. "We are definitely not done talking about this."

Bill lead them up the stairs behind the bar where it was assumed to be someone's living quarters before it was destroyed. Bill said something about leaving the trio to die, but he certainly did not try to hide that conversation with himself.

"So what kind of trouble you in?" Bill asked Joel. "Where the hell is Tess?"

"Just a job. A simple drop off."

"What are you delivering?" Bill laughed as Joel nervously chuckled. "A superstar and a little brat."

"Ha-Ha." Ellie laughed sarcastically. "Fuck you, too!"

"Where are we going?"

"My other safe-house. It's more of an armoury." Bill jumped out a window and across to another building with the bridge he had built directly parallel to the other window.

"I thought we were gonna fix a car." Ellie questioned which only gained a sarcastic remark from Bill.

"We? You know how to fix a—" Joel stopped him from taking it any further. "Like I said the parts are in the other side of town where it's filled with infected, we gonna need guns."

"Oh, what fun." Aurora muttered as she prepared herself for the more clickers and runners that they were about to encounter.

"You didn't answer my question about Tess." Bill looked back at Joel, who was stealing glances at Aurora who walked beside him. "I thought you two were inseparable."