[11]

"When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful." - Malala Yousafzai.

I was sat by a pillar next to Edmund, listening to Peter announce his plan. 

"It's only a matter of time, Miraz's men and war machines are on their way. That means those same men, aren't protecting the castle." Peter said looking around the Narnian's. I had no idea what he was suggesting, but was worried his ego might take over again.

"What do you propose we do your majesty." Reepicheep the mouse asked, stepping forward slightly.

"Start getting ready for-"

"Prepare for war-"

Peter and Caspian said at the same time, their voices echoing around the room. They both glared at each other, after a moment Caspian nodded allowing Peter to continue.

"Our only hope is to strike them before they strike us." he raised his voice.

"Well that is crazy, no one has ever taken their castle." Caspian tried to intrude on his plan.

"Well there's always a first time." Peter shrugged like it would be a simple task. I knew he was trying to act like High King, but this was getting ridiculous.

"Well maybe there's a reason no one has ever taken the castle Peter." I spoke up, taking Caspian's side. Peter looked back at me slightly betrayed, but quickly recomposed himself. Caspian smiled gratefully at me.

"We'll have the element of surprise." Trumpkin said, standing up, my comment getting ignored. I crossed my arms sat back down next to Edmund and rolled my eyes. Unbelievable

"But we have the advantage here." Caspian tried to argue. 

"If we dig in, we could probably hold them off indefinitely." Susan added stepping up next to Caspian. He looked shocked that she even agreed with him, I smirked at the budding romance. All aboard the Suspian ship. Peter looked even more betrayed than before. 

"I for one feel safer underground." Trufflehunter the badger claimed, again taking side with Caspian. 

"Look I appreciate what you've done here, but this isn't a fortress, it's a tomb." Peter hissed, getting in Caspian's face.

"Yes and if they're smart, the Telmarines will just wait and starve us out." Edmund added. As much as I wanted to argue with him; he did make a valid point, the only valid point of Peter's argument. 

"We could collect nuts." a squirrel suggested waving his arms around for emphasis. I rubbed my forehead, the amount stupidity in this room was giving me a headache.

"Yes and throw them at the Telmarines. Shut up!" Reepicheep chimed in, making me smile at his comment. "I think you know where I stand sire." He continued to Peter. Peter looked towards Glenstorm, the centaur an idea brewing in his head.

"If I get your troops in, can you handle the guards?" Peter asked. Glenstorm hesitated for a moment, looking towards Caspian's appalled face, before sighing.

"Or die trying, my liege." he finally said looking to the ground.

"That's what I'm worried about." Lucy said out of nowhere. All heads snapped in her direction. 

"Sorry?" Peter asked clearly confused by the girl's sudden outburst. 

"Well you're all acting like there's only two options, dying here, or dying there." Lucy explained. I mentally applauded her, yet another point that was valid, Lucy was probably one of the smartest people in the room.