⛅ What's happening? ⛅

America's pov

I don't know how everything escalated. It happened so fast.

I already had enough on my plate. The cases are rising, there's riots and protests all over. And now Russia is trying to steel what research I have on a vaccine.

So here I am.
Standing over Russia's unconscious body. Looking at my bleeding fists.
I didn't mean for this to happen. I just wanted him to take me seriously and back off.
I should do something. Leave him here? No, his wounds would get affected and he could die, or something would happen to him. I'm not that horrible of a person. Take him home and treat his wounds? There's a possibility that he'll wake up and try to kill me, or he'd be grateful. But is most likely to accuse me of treating him incorrectly and trying to poison hum, then kill me. Take him to the hospital? He isn't in critical condition. The medical bills would be expensive. I could pay them, but I don't want to spend money on something that I could do myself.

God, I really don't have any choice.
I picked up the Russian and walked to my car.

I took of his shirt to see if I left any serious injuries.
Just a few bruises, maybe a fractured rib, but nothing I couldn't treat.

I looked at his bandaged wrist and sighed. I took the bandage off and looked at the skin littered in cuts.
"Well, now I know we have one thing in common," I said to myself chuckling in the pain. I treated the cuts gently, knowing how much it could hurt. I bandaged them with care, unlike my own.

I treated everything I could and put a new shirt and pair of pants on, boxers would be over the line.

Russia is blessed with the body that he has. The only "flaw" Russia's body had was that he towers above over people and can't fit in most doors.

I chuckled a bit remembering when he was a kid and would run to me when he'd scrape his knee and pick me flowers as a thank you.
What happened to those good old days?
Well Soviet hated me. WW2 is basically the only time we were on somewhat good terms. Then there was the Korean war and Vietnam war and the space race and the cold war.

I wish I could repair our relationship, but I fear that may be too late.
I sighed and looked at the Russian laying peacefully in bed.

"I'm sorry."

Part 2?