PT 2: What's Happening?

3rd pov

America put pain killers and a water bottle on the night table for when he wakes up.

Should I buy him vodka? I've been quite the dick, so yeah. I'll grab that later

The American sat down by the bed and sighed.
Russia groaned and clutched his rib cage.
...Well, today is the day I die... America thought to himself.

America decided to leave before the Russian woke up.

That didn't work...

"How the hell did you get into my house?!"
"Nice to see you too"
"I'll kick your ass if you don't tell me"
America gave one of his famous Hollywood smiles. "How did that work for you the first time?"

Russia sprang out of bed only to fall back in it and let out a groan if pain.
The capitalist country chuckled lightly.
"Pain killers are on the night table," America looked at the floor, his smile fading, starting to feel bad again.
•°•°•°•°•°•
Russia POV
°•°•°•°•°•°
I glared at the pig in front of me.

What if these aren't pain killers and he replaced the bottle to look like pain killers? What if he laced the water bottle with something? Or what if he was just bring a decent person?

He sighed. "I didn't do anything to them. Boy scouts honor." He solutes.
I kept a eye on the American as I sallowed the pills.
I crossed my arms realizing that my bandage got changed.
All my wounds are treated and bandaged.
My clothes got changed too.

"What did you do to me?"
....

"I asked you a question, pig."
America flinched a little and looked at the ground.
"I-... I felt bad for hurting you, so I brought you to your house and treated your injuries. I had to change your clothes- N-NOT YOUR BOXERS- to see if I could heal any injuries that you had..."
He scratched his wrists. I never really noticed how much he did that till now.

I sat just sat there.
So he isn't that heartless.
"I may be a dick to you sometimes, but I wouldn't let you rot in a street."
America turned to leave, then turned back to me, "I'm sorry. For everything."
I saw the tears in his eyes and left.
I would've called him weak for tearing up, but I just feel... guilty

I remembered the times whenever I ran to him with an issue of mine, then he'd pause everything to fix it. I'd pick him flowers to thank him, and he'd dry them or press the flowers. When I asked him why he said, "So I can keep them forever," and smile at me and ruffle my hair.

God, what happened to those days? It's been so long since we've actually been nice to each other.

I blinked back tears. He isn't weak.

Part 3?