Chapter 16 : Joke

"Where is this? "This is not an orphanage house," I said, and looked at him seriously.

"Of course, this isn't an orphanage house. Can't you see that it is a restaurant? Get down, we're eating breakfast first," he said cynically, and got out of his car.

He saw I wasn't coming as I didn't even unbuckle the seat belt, so he went to open the door at my side.

"Do I have to do this for you? Is this what Jungkook always does to you?" asked him. 

"Yah. Can you stop mentioning Jungkook? My life isn't like you imagined, " I said and gave him a glare.

"Then, how is your life?" he raised his left eyebrow.

"Nevermind, I let your imagination run through," I said, and unbuckled the seat belt to get out of the car.

We went into the restaurant and took a seat at vacancy table. The waitress came at us with the menus.

He took the menu, so was I.

"Bibimbap, samgyeopsal, and lemon soda," Jimin ordered, and the waitress jotted it down.

"You?" Jimin asked me

I shook my head, "I'm not hungry."

Jimin let out a sigh and said, "For her, seolleongtang and iced tea."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yah, I said I don't want to eat."

The waitress looked confused, and Jimin gestured her to go with what he had said. She nodded and walked away.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Gain some weight so that Jungkook will dump you," he said.

I was in disbelief. He didn't differ so much with Jungkook. He was just as crazy as Jungkook.

Soon, our food were served on the table and Jimin started digging the food but I just stared at my food, hesitated to eat. 

Jimin raised his head to look at me "Lol, why are you not eating? I was just kidding about you gaining weight. Today, you have to clean up the orphanage house. You need to eat to gain some energy, not weight, "Jimin said.

I did not expect him to care about me. Did he not hate me so much? I let out a sigh and took a spoon, digging into the soup.

 After we were done eating, I took out some notes and put them on the table. Jimin simply ignored me and grabbed his car key from the table. He got up from the chair and went to the counter.

"Wait, Jimin, take my money!" I shouted, but he ignored me.

I quickly took back my money on the table and followed him.

                      I arrived at the orphanage house with Jimin. And the participants had already started cleaning up the house. It wasn't like a house, it was more like a hostel. This place was quite big.

Mr. Lee came towards us. 

"Good morning, Mr. Jimin" he greeted Jimin.

"Good morning" said Jimin with a smile.

Then , Mr. Lee looked at me, "Why are you late?" 

I stuttered as I couldn't think of any excuse right now.

"She was having constipation in the early morning," Jimin said. 

I looked at him. Constipation? Seriously? But why did he help me, though?

Mr. Lee looked at me and I nodded yes. 

"Y/N, it happens that you have to wash the toilets and bathrooms," Mr. Lee said.