Chapter 38

One month later

Y/n POV

           I sat on the bench under the tree. My eyes lingered around and I sniffed the morning fresh air here. It's been a quite long time. My college life began again. Part of me felt happy about this because it was boring to stay at home doing nothing but another part of me was afraid if I got exposed to being pregnant.

About my mother, she left me right after she could walk again. She really broke me. For what the hell sin I had done in my life to be treated by her like this.

I remembered crying for a week over my mother suddenly missing, it hurt me so much. But luckily, I got Jungkook by my side and I'd cried in his embrace to sleep every night.

He was very good and I would never find another man like him. But still his plan bothered me sometimes. What if one day, we got caught lying? I could not imagine that, but I would do everything for him. It was gonna be my turn for that. But let's just pray it would never happen and it would end everyone with happiness. But it was very impossible. I did not want to think about it.

And I lost contact with Jimin. He did not use the same number anymore. I had a thought that he purposely changed the number to disappear on me. Maybe he was hurt that I accused him of hiding CCTV footage. I was quite upset about it. I felt a loss but I did not dare to ask Jungkook for his contact.

"y/n!" Hani shouted my name excitedly and waved at me in the distance.

"Hey!" I stood up and waved back at her.

She walked towards me and we hugged. It was a three months semester break, it had been a while for us.

She broke the hug and scanned me from my head to my toe. I gulped down my saliva. Did I get caught? Would she ask me a weird question???

"y/n, your taste in fashion has changed so drastically. I mean you went from jeans to floral long skirt real quick?"

I laughed awkwardly, thinking of logic reasoning. "I-I just want to try something new? I raised my brow slightly. It was not a real reason because the real reason was I trying to hide my baby bump.

She just gave me a weird look.

"Why? It isn't pretty?" I asked.

She just laughed. "Nah, you looked good in everything"

I laughed with her in relief.

"But y/n..."

Second panic. What was she about to ask?

She stroked her chin, her eyes narrowed looking at me. "You look chubbier"

I cupped my cheeks. "Do you mean I look fat now?" It was unacceptable. It must because Jungkook fed me very well!

"No. You look better than before. Before this, you look like a skeleton. Any wind would blow you away like a paper" She said and I slapped her arm playfully. "Yah!"

We laughed together until we saw Mina and Yoona. They looked at me like they were judging me. They really had bitchy looks, which made me feel down for some reasons. Our friendships had ended since that day and seemed like it could never be fixed anymore.

The rumor of me pretending to be rich and in a relationship with a husband of someone else were still alive here in this college community. I even heard some of them connected the rumor by saying that I was really poor and living a lavish life because I got supported by sugar daddy. They were crazy. But I really got no time to bother about it. I wanted to focus on my life with Jungkook and this time I would let people say what they wanted to say. I would try my best to accept whoever I was. I know I still could not do that but I would try my best.