Chapter 33

Author POV

         Y/n really could not sleep very well. She was outburst with the worries. She opened her eyes and glanced down at Jungkook. He was sleeping with his big arm wrapped around her tiny body and his chin rested on her shoulder. Her movement was restricted and paralyzed in his hug. She reached her phone carefully and looked at the clock. It was 6.00 a.m. Usually, he would wake up at 7.00 a.m.

She removed his arm slowly and flattened her shoulder into the mattress to slide out of his chin. She got up but found her hair was trapped beneath his arm.

How unlucky am I?

She pulled her hair inch by inch. And finally, she was completely disengaged from him. She tipped, opened and closed the door carefully out of the room.

The prickling heat across her chest dissipated and she sighed in relief. She whipped out her phone and called Jimin. She did not care whether he was still asleep or not, he must help her because he also was the reason for this problem.

Jimin's cell phone rang and had woken him up. He did not have the slightest intention of checking his phone. So, he went back to sleep. But the phone kept ringing. He groaned and retrieved his phone. With one eye opened, he checked out the ID caller.

He scoffed when he saw it was y/n. It was whether y/n or Jungkook. He picked up the call and put on his ear.

"Yah". It was y/n's voice. She had a shrill, slightly breathless voice..

"What do you want calling me at this hour?", he sounded out in a tired half awake voice.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing you. But can you help me?", asked her, looking very desperate.

He had fully woken up when she asked for his help. He did not expect this to happen. He sat upright and leaned his back against the headboard.

"Help you, what?".

"Jungkook wants to go to the hospital in this early morning to ask who I was with last time. Can you cover it up for me? Please?".

He was excited hearing that. But then he cleared his throat to hide his excitement. "You went with me. So what?".

He wanted to hear her begging him more.

"So what? He hates you".

"But you don't hate me. So what?"

"Jimin-ah.... You know this. Please...", begged her.

"I thought you guys understand each other because you both act like a couple of lovely birds". He tried angering her.

His words had hit her in the gut and the moment of silence went through between them.

"What will I get in return if I help you?", he broke the silence.

"Huh?".

"It will consume my time, my money, my energy to help you. I don't know those people in the hospital. It will not be easy. So I deserve something in return".

She was speechless and left in a deep thought. She was a little bit disappointed that he could not really be good to her.

"What do you want?", she sounded unwillingly and he noticed it.

"Don't get me a wrong idea, y/n. I am a nice person. I will not ask for something explicit. So, rest assured".

"So , what do you want?".

"I'm not sure yet. I'll tell you later. So, deal?".

"You promise not to ask me nonsense, right?".