Chapter 45

Author POV

              Jimin peeked at y/n who laid on the bed and was still examined by the doctor. She seemed to be unconscious. It made him worried as it looked so serious.

Later, the doctor got out and Jimin quickly caught with him. "How is she? What's wrong with her?????" he asked in one breath, panic overtook his body.

"Right now, she is sleeping. I gave her some medicines that cause her to be sleepy" The doctor noticed the panic on his face. He placed one of his hands on his shoulder and said, "Don't worry, she is fine. Her baby too"

His face fell faster than a corpse in cement boots. In that instant his skin became greyed, his mouth hung with lips slightly parted. "B-baby? W-what are you talking about?" His voice shook in disbelief.

"Um? Why? You didn't know she's pregnant?"

"What?" Almost his breath was doing all the talking. So, he did not hear wrong. His throat dried in a second and it was too heavy to open his mouth. He turned his back and walked away from the doctor.

Suddenly his legs weakened, he could not barely support himself to walk. He leaned his back against the wall and slowly slid down to squat.

His head was messed, throbbing, he stroked his hair in frustration. He groaned in anger. Then, he buried his face in his hands. How could Jungkook do this??? Two women had to get pregnant at the same time? Was he crazy???? Lusty monster!

"y/n..." he uttered her name. He pitied her. Why did she have to go through many things????

                Seolhyun laid on the sofa, watching the TV when the doorbell rang. Her heart thumped, asking herself who would be the guest today. Since she had to pretend to be pregnant, every doorbell made her panic.

She quickly got up and went to tap on the screen to see the guest. Her face went pale when it was revealed to be Eun Kyung.

She quickly ran into her room looking for a fake baby bump silicon and a maternal dress.

She heard the bell keep ringing more frequently. Her hand shook as she tried making her things fast.

After that, she ran to the door. "Wait. I'm coming" She said while fixing her dress and her hair.

She opened the door and faked a bright smile.

"My pretty Seolhyun!" Eun Kyung hugged her carefully and then eyed on Seolhyun's baby bump. It had made Seolhyun uncomfortable and nervous.

"Why mom?"

"Oh my grandchild grows bigger now" Eun Kyung said and slightly touched her baby bump.

Seolhyun laughed awkwardly. "Come in, mom"

Eun Kyung went to sit on the sofa and then she frowned when seeing Seolhyun about to go somewhere. "Where are you going?"

"Kitchen"

"For what?"

"To make you a drinks"

"No. You don't have to" Eun Kyung got up and took her hand and they both sat beside each other.

"How many months now? I can't wait" Eun Kyung's eyes were twinkling.

"Four months. I can't wait too" Seohyun flashed a bitter smile.

"Great! Another five months. Mom is very happy with you" Eun Kyung said and pinched her cheek lightly.

"And how Jungkook is with you now??" Eun Kyung asked and she expected Jungkook would change since Seolhyun became pregnant with his son.