Cleaning Time | Lime

Eren Jaeger's POV
Its currently cleaning time, Captain Levi Heichou started getting more strict with cleaning and keeping everything tidy since Winter and December was coming along soon and so were December expeditions.I started dusting and cleaning the window seal and literally anywhere that could possibly be touched upon in the room, even my own boots underneath before I even knew it, another comrade snook up on me "E-Eren, right? Ahaha, well the rest of us are moving on to another floor, whenever you finish come join us, okay?" The comrade spoke in an convincing tone before I nodded, agreeing as I still heard his footstep before he walked off in the distance before his footsteps started fading and disappearing in the distance along with his voice talking to other comrades I assume.Then suddenly, another pair of footsteps could be heard coming closer in the distance I assumed maybe a forgotten soldier catching up with the rest so I shrugged it off until the footsteps joined in the room I was in as the door closed and locked, before I could even turn around, I felt another male's hand one playing with my left nipple through my button up shirt and his right hand grabbing and touching my now hard member "Ngh..wha-" another deep husky male voice interrupted my own younger sounding one "Quiet..Jaeger bomb..." I obeyed him and his harsh tone before he unbuckled and unzipped my pants and starting playing with my member.Captain Levi pushed me against the window seal, my hands resting on the wooden seal as he strokes me with his hand, which made me shiver in pleasure before trying to suppress small whines and cries of pleasure sending through my body "Ngh..ah...Leviii~!" I yelped out as he simply just hushed me quickly before small amounts of white liquid dripped out which I assume was pre-cum.Heichou got on his knees in front of me and started stroking me slowly and sensually to tease me "L-Levi, please..ah~..Mmh!" Suddenly he lowers his hot mouth and warm-wet tongue on my shaft as he cups and plays with my balls "Ah! mh~ ngh..C-Captain..!" I clamp my hand over my mouth as I feel Heichou's tongue teasing the tip, where im most sensitive "A-Ah!! Oh my gosh~!" my semen starts to flood out of the tip and pour into Captain's mouth as he swallows it all "Tch, Yeager bomb..we should head back now, and if anyone asks just tell them I had to have an important conversation with you." Captain gets off his knees as I zip up and buckle my white jeans and mini black skirt tucked back on and walked with Captain Levi blushing everytime I made eye contact with him.
|||
Some lime for you all 💕