In the Closet | Lemon

Just to say, these chapters dont connect with each other just random lemons/limes.Btw, insert random gay closet joke here—
Levi Ackerman's POV
First I was cleaning, then I stumbled onto a brat, and now im stuck in a sorta small-wide closet feeling around and making out objects in the dark there was a chair and stone slab walls I sigh pathetically "Tch, brat you got us stuck in this damn closet.." I said, clearly annoyed before sighing again I felt Eren's boner poke against my upper leg "Eren, theres enough room for 5 people in here, take a seat." I spoke calmly not wanting to make a big deal about this or a huge ruckus.Suddenly that little brat thought itd be a good idea to wrap his arms around and come closer "Eren..! What're you think youre doing, brat?" I whispered huskily before gently nudging his boner with my right knee "C-Captain," I go a little rougher, before stopping and teasing him by putting my thumbs underneath the hem of his white jeans "D-Dont tease so much.. C-Captain, I need you, I need to be inside of you.." His words shocked me in a way but just after feeling his boner, ive developed a boner of my own along with feelings too.I couldnt exactly see him or the chair due to the ray of darkness in the closet, but I heard the wood chair symbolizing he must've sat down I was still standing and could hear him unbuckling and unzipping his white jeans making me sweat a little and throb within my boxers I sat on his lap before gently lowering myself down only to find myself in pain of being stretched out and mini tears running down my face "A-Ah..! Oh gosh.." I felt the younger boy hold onto my back in an attempted to comfort me.After a few minutes of adjusting, I started slowly moving up and down his length "Levi..its so tight and warm...nghh~" Eren groaned in pleasure as I continued but slowly quickening my pace "A-Ah! mh..." I sounded pathetic, but I didnt even care, I loved and desired this feeling for a while now "Eren! Y-You're hitting the spot," I could feel myself clinch around him as more moans and groans poured out of his mouth as I rest my palms on his shoulders, some of my own pre cum pouring out, the loud noise of skin hitting against skin, and the sneaky situation..im not gonna lie, it turned me on, a lot.
Eren Yeager's POV
Captain Levi was so tight and hot around my member, I could already feel my pre cum begin to drip out of him as my thrusting gets more rough and sloppy, until Levi starts moaning differently I started hitting a different spot which felt incredible "Ah! L-Levi..!" I groaned loudly, the air didnt seem as thick as usual as I start going slower feeling the tingly sensation once again, his muscles clenching tightly around me.
|||