Office Desk | Lime

No one's POV
Levi had been working inside his office, as it was an off day which hasnt occurred in weeks for the Survey Corps.He had been working and signing papers neatly stacking the finished ones as the ink dried he sipped his black tea before clearing his throat shakily, did I mention Eren was under the desk? The green eyed boy teased him, his lips up and down Levi's shaft before he wrapped his hot mouth around the head, showing extra attention to it while squeezing the rest of his shaft "Ngh," Levi groaned but continued working on his paperwork only a few left before he could fully enjoy the pleasure Eren was providing him.The younger boy was now sucking all of Levi's 8 inch member as the door suddenly opened to reveal a cadet, Eren sucked harder, making Levi bite his lip in anticipation "Y-Yes, Cadet?" He hesitantly asked as the boy responded "Sir! Hanji told me to give you these papers, and-" The cadets voiced drowned out eventually, as Levi was now focusing on the pleasure before he even knew it the office door closed a yellow paper in front of him as he pushed out his chair to see Eren's bright green eyes looking into his own gray ones.The older male gripped the younger male's dark brown hair to push him down more "Eren..Oh goodness..A-Ah!" Levi moaned in euphoria as white liquid began to pour out of his shaft, the younger male licking and sucking, mainly making slurping sounds as Captain Levi began to daydream blinking slowly while watching the lewd scene.
~
Eren then began to give Levi a regular handjob which he was strangely good at it he spat on his right hand and used it to stroke Levi's thick member, squeezing the head with his left fingers not to roughly to hurt him his shaft was already wet by Eren's mouth, which worker sorta well as lube for the occasion.He then placed his lips around the head increasing the tight suction as he stroked the whole thing but the head "E-Eren..you damn brat, ngh~" another sexy groan escaped Levi's mouth as he felt himself grow closer to climax with every stroke "Fuck," was the last word he seemed to get out before climaxing, filling Eren's mouth with his semen as he swallowed it all in gulps before removing his mouth "Damn Eren.." The older male groaned huskily once again.
|||