Quickie | Lemon

No one's POV
Eren's whimpers, moans, and squeaks were muffled and silenced by him chewing and biting onto the bottom hem of his button-up shirt as Captain Levi was behind him, fucking him mercilessly, Eren's hands against the cold stone walls.Some of his saliva dripping onto the floor mini tears of pleasure joining them the murmurs of cadets traveling back and fourth during free time outside was enough to keep him quiet he could only imagine what would happen if Mikasa or Armin would catch them doing such a lewd activity, or Erwin would Levi be fired? maybe Eren would really become bait? The thoughts were drowned out by the green eyed boys moans and groans "C-Captain..ngh!" Soon the older male began hitting the younger's males prostate driving him crazy as Eren's climax landed and squirted all over the floor.
~
No one's POV | Night time
The night was quiet and silent as all the cadets were asleep except a certain titan shifter and his captain.Once again, Eren was one Levi's lap bouncing roughly as the gray eyed male remained calm every now and then an occasional shiver or light moan as he teased and smirked at the younger male "Tch, You like that, Eren~?" He asked huskily, spreading his legs more and leaning his back against the chair.He began going rougher, from Eren's point of view he could seen Levi's abs and his hot face with a light pink blush matched with a seductive smirk mini droplets of sweat on his forehead making small strands of his perfect hair stick to it.With Levi's view he could see Eren and his cute, somehow innocent, looking face and his dreamy, emerald green orbs eventually, both males soon climaxed not wanting to make much noise in the dead of night However, Levi was sure he could've heard footsteps and tiny noises similar to a certain female from outside the door, but perhaps it wad just his imagination.
|||