Punishment | Lime

Levi Ackerman's POV
I saw Eren hanging out with Mikasa today..usually this didnt bother me, but today they were closer sitting next to each other at lunch, only them hanging out together as Armin studied by himself..at least thats what Eren told me, whos also sitting in front of me on the other side of my desk "C-Captain, its not like that at all! Mikasa's my sister!" Eren told me repeatedly once again, does this brat think he can just lie to me? I was fed up with the same lie.
"Eren. pull them off, now."
"But-"
" Now. "
I spoke in a mature, seductive tone as Eren obeyed me and spreaded his legs and pulled off his white jeans and black boxers I grab lube out of my desk drawer and walk to the other side and sit on my feet I squirt some of the cold jelly liquid onto my right palm and hold my head up with my left hand, and start stroking him with my right hand teasingly "A-Ah! Captain..why?" He asked me, his voice a little higher in pitch and softer in tone "To punish you..for lying." I reply huskily before gripping him and stroking him harder smirking at the faces he makes "Captain..~" He groaned lowly, a pink blush spreading over his face, his fists clenching as he squirms in the the chair, mini pre cum flowing out already "Whats wrong, getting embarrassed? This is punishment, after all." I spoke again keeping eye contact.