7 Davis to the rescue

It was Davis. Naura left shortly after.

     "What is up?" So what are you planning?"

     "A way on trying to convince him to just leave it.".

     "But do you think he would drop it?"

   "No. But if he is persistent then I am also stubborn as hell."

    "You know what Naura just advised you was perfectly reasonable. You don't have a right to stop him from anything. If you won't tell I am sure as hell Linda would."

    "Unfortunately you are right".

     "Okay let me first give my way a try then I will think about second possibilities".

  "Okay but don't do something stupid".

      With that he left. That was it I am going to solve this problem after dinner. Period.

      I sat down to finish my school work that Naura bought me. Then I went down for dinner. After dinner helped Mrs. Martin. When someone tugged at my sleeve. It was Lyan.

    "What?".
     "Are you ready to spill the beans?"
     "What if I say no?".
     "Then I will wait for a reasonable explanation".
       "Why are you even pestering me? Huh? What have I done to deserve your stubborness? Do you have any idea how dangerous this is? This isn't some sort of fucking movie I don't want to tell you listen to me Lyan sometimes ignorance is bliss".

     "Uh-huh.........if u wanted to keep this a secret you should have done a better job hiding it. So when are you gonna tell me? Honestly don't you think I have a right to know? Actually now that I think about it......I can take this to law...... (the audacity of this beitch)".

       But nonetheless no matter how much I tried to deny it the truth was that he did have a right to know. He was dragged into my mess. GODAMN YOU AZRAEL!

       "If u don't want to tell me right now then I am ready to give you time but I won't give up." He said leaning on the kitchen shelf."So for now I am gonna be heading home".

       "Your parents came back?".I asked
      "Sorta".he replied.
       What the fuck did that even mean.......anyhow.
       "Okay then I will drop you off". No matter what the situation is one should never neglect his manners and morals.

       He left the kitchen. Before he got out of the door he turned his head and said "Oh And yeah! Another thing, you are going to be the one to tell me."

        Did he.........hear our conversation...........?.

         With that he left. The afternoon went as usual. By evening Lyan had packed up so we also got ready to drop him off.

-----------------------------------------------------------

     All the people who are reading this pls feel free to give suggestions and have a great life!