Chapter 1

2 years later

Talula's p.o.v.

These past couple of years have been the best in my shitty life; I actually have a loving family(outside of my team), and I'm not stuck inside a lab 24/7. Even though I have to go to school, which is absolutely boring cause I already know all of the stuff they are teaching us, I guess that's the only good thing to come out of that lab. Right now it's lunch so me and my family are heading to the cafeteria.

As we head in we hear the nosy Jessica Stanley talking about us
"The blonde girl, that's Rosalie and the big dark-haired guy, that's Emmett. The short brunette is Alice, she's weird and Jasper is the one who always looks like he's in pain." I growled when she mentioned Alice being weird

"Who are those two?" The newbie, Bella asked

"Oh, that is Edward Cullen and Talula Diggle-Cullen. She very much keeps to herself, only talks to her family and her two friends cause apparently something happened to her before she got to the Cullens that makes her hate basically everyone. He single but apparently no one here is good enough for him" Jessica says disappointment laced in her voice "seriously don't waste your time"
"Wasn't planning on it" Bella replies right before looking back at our table, well more specifically Edward. Me and Rosalie glared at her. She turned back around and started talking to her friends again. It was then that I walked up to their table to say a few things.

"Honestly Jessica could you stop saying shit about my family. Alice is NOT weird in anyway what so ever; Edward doesn't like to waste is time on stupid bitches like you and everyone else in this school because he actually has standards; and finally, you have NO right to say anything about me and spread rumors about me! The reason I don't talk to anyone besides my family and friends is because I only talk to people who are worth it, plus my team has four simple rules that we all follow; 'Don't talk to those you deem unworthy, do protect those you care about at all costs, don't fall for people's bullshit, and whatever you do, don't miss a shot'. Now if you excuse me, I'm going back to those who are actually worth it, not some fake wannabe bitch and company. Besides Angela, you are an angel and I don't know how you stand these people. Let me know if you ever need any help on anything no matter how small or big." I stated before walking over to my table leaving them stunned.

————time skip to last period/music class————

I have always loved music, it's a way to express yourself in a very beautiful way. I have this class with Edward

"Your eyes are black, what happened?" I questioned while waiting for class to start

"I think I found my blood singer, Bella Swan the new girl." He answered

"Well shit. You know that you are gonna have to get your thirst under control before you go anywhere near her right?"
"Yeah, after school I'm heading up north for a bit to get it under control."

"Okay. Also, don't do anything stupid that will get you guys caught, she is more observant than the other humans." I stated

"I will try my best"

"Do better than try Eddy cause you know how Rosalie is gonna act when she finds out and also you know how I am with secrets meant to be kept like what you actually are."

"I know"

"Good"

Right after that the teacher walked in and started the class.

"Today each of you will be singing or playing a song for the class. You will have thirty minutes to choose and practice it." Ms. Henstridge stated to the class