Chapter 4

"What did you say to Bella," Edward demanded

"First off, you can't demand any answers from me, and second of all, she came up to me with some serious attitude that needs to be fixed. Third of all I told her that I am a vamp with the gift of making me be able to fit into the mortal world a whole lot better than everyone else in this house." I sassed

"That is not what she said to me."

"What did she tell you, Eddie?"

"That you just yelled at her accusing her of stealing me away from you and that you pulled out a knife and pointed it at her."

"And you believed that. You know I would never outright say that to someone even if I wanted to do and plus I didn't have any daggers stored in my bike that I drove today."

"Sorry, Tal."

"it's fine but don't ever come at me like that again, calmly come ask me. Also never believe what she says about me because she is just jealous of me and wants me out of the picture."

"How do you know this?"

"Easy, I read her mind."

"How, I can't"

"That's because there are limits on your mindreading gift unlike mine, my parents made it so I can get into everyone's head no matter how strong their shields are."

"Oh. Okay. I'm gonna go hunting, wanna come with me?"

"Sorry, but I can't just yet, gotta get my solos perfect for the performance."

"Okay. See ya in the morning."

After that fiasco, I just got into my workout clothes and went to my studio and danced the night away, working on the dances for Artemis.

--------------------------------Next morning-------------------------

Remi: What are you wearing to school today Tal?

Tal: idk. wanna wear matching outfits?

Sure! which one?

How about the "We solemnly swear that we are up to no good shirts with black ripped jeans and combat boots?

Sounds good! See ya at school!