Chapter 1

Error was tired.

So very tired.

But he got up like always. If he didn't the voices would get mad, when the voices get mad they yelled at him. Told him everything he was doing wrong. It hurt, no matters how many times he heard it.

He sat up from his spot on the floor of the anti-void with a groan. He was about to stand up when a not so unexpected pain in his chest rises. He took a sharp inhale in as his thoughts got the better of him,
'Why don't I just kill that- that.... Ink. Why doesn't he just kill Ink'

The thought disgusted him. I am slowly fully becoming a true monster. He got up and opened a portal to a older less known Au timeline. He stepped through and into a small town. He groaned.

He hated to destroy happy timelines but this was the one he opened to. He pulled his hood up and over his eyes and started to look around.

He stopped when he heard a familiar laugh. He turned slightly to see their face. The white bone stained on the cheek with black ink. His scarf had the same kind of stains on it. Continuing down he had his usual outfit on. ( I'm not going to explain it)

He winced. He expected Ink to be at the new Au. He quickly ducked into the nearest shop. He gave a sigh and started to look around. Beautiful strings and yarns. His good eye turned into a star. He opened a portal to a random Au and grabbed a knitting basket.

He looked around.....

—Ink's POV—
Ink laughed. He had just created a new Au and Error hasn't destroyed anything yet. I was in SteroTale. ( ill make a book on SteroTale if you want) it was interesting. But what I wanted was to get some string to make those really cool string art.

I left the conversation and entered the small yarn shop. I was looking around when I saw Error. I stopped and started to watch him. He had many different colors of yarn in his basket. He also had some knitting needles.
' he's probably going to steal it all'

He went up to the cashier and put his basket down.
' wait he is paying!?'

The monster he was talking to giggled and held a hand over their mouth.
'What did you do Error?'

He moved forward to hear what they we're saying. The squid listened in, the rabbit was talking,

"Oh, do you knit?"

Error giggles back,
"Yes, I love too actually!"

"Oh, sorry for acting selfish, but would you mind showing me something you made?"

Error looked as surprised as Ink was,
"Oh, no your not selfish. Here," he opened a portal and pulled a out a scarf and smiled. The colors were pastel pink and purple. It had a pastel green clover on the ends. The purple and pink faded in and out.

The bunny smiled," it's very pretty, the colors go well together"

The bunny smiled,
" it's very pretty, the colors go well together"

" thank you.... I'll be going now"
Error turned, Ink finally reacted,

" Error..." his voice was a lot more threatening than what he wanted. The glitch froze before speedily ( ? Spelling ? ) opening a portal and jumped through.

—Error's POV—
Why did Ink not attack me....
His mind was buzzing until the voices started yelling at him,

' why didn't you destroy that Au!!?'

'Useless, you can't even do that!'

'Just go do it now, maybe you'll die and wont come back'

He groaned realizing he never did what he came to do. He dropped the basket. Hissing, he opened a new portal and stepped through.

He opened the timeline's code, too lazy to give everyone a quick death like he normally does. He wrapped his strings around the base and took a deep breath. He quickly pulled the strings down shattering the timeline.

The timeline will slowly start falling apart. He went back through the portal and sat down. He just sat, not even thinking...

To be continued

Tell me if you like the story so far!!
Also I wouldn't mind any criticism but please try not to be harsh.
Honestly I think I did pretty good for a first chapter...slow but next chapter will be more action packed.... hopefully.

Peace

Ps. Art isn't mine up top only the scarf mid chapter... I'm in on phone so sorry for any formatting problems.