An actual chapter

Ummmmmmm......Hi.
CaramelSundaes here. I know that I said that I discontinued the book but I was extremely bored and decided that WhY NoT!!!1!!!
I'm not even in the undertale fandom anymore but whatever you know.

                               !!!!!!!!!DO NOT EXPECT ANYMORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!

WARNING THIS HAS SELF HATE  IN IT. PLEASE NEVER THINK ABOUT YOURSELF IN THIS KIND OF WAY! TRY TO THINK OF YOURSELF THE BEST YOU CAN❤️❤️❤️❤️!

    Where. The anomaly blinked trying to get his round sensitive eyes to adjust to the room around him. Why was he here..In a place that wasn't the anti-void. Sitting up in the soft grass, he stayed quiet trying to gather his thoughts on what happened before this. When Error could not recall much He decided to figure out where he was next, which probably would have been smarter to do first.

    Tall, looming trees stood in a semi-circle in front of him. Green needles hanging in groups filling the sharp branches jutting out of the trunk. The undergrowth was filled with happy bright green bushes along with the regular twigs,needles,and plants joined the bushes on the ground. Next to him was a wider tree trunk that was smooth on the top. Soft emerald green grass covered the ground.

    He stared at the grass before swiping a hand slowly through it before stopping to stare at his hand. It was different. He whipped his head down and noticed that his outfit and body were all different. For his hands the usual black bone with red and yellow tips were still black but the other colors were replaced by a white and a light yellow. His legs were still black but his toes were white. The tear tracks that ran down his face were now white and his eyes were lighter than normal with star pupils.

    For his outfit everything was a little different. His ripped and scuffed up hoodie was replaced by a hoodie that had dark blue fades and weird glitch lines and white strings. On the hood there were two yellow cat ears. His shorts were now light yellow with the same white glitch lines and his slippers were the same pastel color. He also had a small yellow scarf tied loosely around his neck.

    After looking at his new attire for a bit, Error stood up, wobbling a little as familiar pain trickled down through him but what was normally like a fire tearing through his body the pain was a lot softer, more like aches more than anything else. He turned around still trying to grasp the idea of where he was because even though all of the AUs he's seen this clearing doesn't ring any bells.

    His slippers padded gently on the soft grass as he left the clearing opting to just go forward so if he were to get lost he just had to turn 180 degrees around and walk back to where he started. But is it lost if he already didn't know where he was? With a sigh, the 404 was back to focusing on walking.

    Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. Why hasn't he stopped, this was getting no where. Whatever force put him here obviously didn't want him to leave. Maybe Ink put him in here after beating him unconscious. Error jolted as a realization hit him,
"If Ink put me in here than I should be able to portal out and if that doesn't work I'll just break this Au's code and pop back into the anti-void."

   Proud that something as disgraceful and stupid as himself was able to think of a plan as clever as that. That warm feeling blooming in his chest quickly disappeared as much worse thoughts filled his head.

If you were better we wouldn't be in this mess.

Maybe you should just stay here, everyone will be more happy!

Error gripped onto his hoodie, over where his soul would resign in his chest,
"No, I need to go back the-the multiverse would collapse and everyone would die."

Oh right. Not like you are good enough at protecting the multiverse anyways.

I agree, it's bound to fall if you are the one keeping it up. You always fail, no matter what your doing.

"S-stop please..." Tears filled his messed up eyes, stinging as they threaten to fall. He had stopped walking, now just standing in place listening to the...whatever it is telling him-

They aren't lies. You know that don't you, Error.

Yep, we are just trying to help you by telling you this! Maybe that way you can fix it before the few people who care about leaves because of it.

The hooded skeleton loosened the grip he had on his hoodie as his eyes opened slightly, (when had he closed them again?)
"Really?"

Of course! We were made to help, even if it's for something as pitiful as you. Something that should be called a thing, a it.

When we are done, and you listen to everything we say, then you'll be a person that people can love.

Maybe if we can fix a monster like you.

Error thought about it. Maybe, just maybe, if he listened he would be able to be safe and loved like everyone else. He lowered his arms down to his sides and he let a small sad but hopeful smile on his face,
"I would like that. Please fix me. Thank you"

PLEASE IF YOU DEAL WITH SELF HATE THERES PLACES YOU CAN GET HELP! I LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU. TRY TALK TO SOMEONE! AND IF YOU CANT THEN TRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!

Anyways hoped you guys liked this. Don't expect more this is just because I was bored.