Chapter 2

He just sat, not even thinking...

Error didn't even know what to think about. He hated just destroying without giving everyone a quick painless death. It sounded cruel, but in reality just destroying a timeline gives everyone inside a slow and miserable fall.

He didn't want to think about all the confused agony in that world so he didn't think at all.

....hours later.....

Error was now knitting, just knitting until the artist we all know and "love" came to visit...well you can call it that.

" ERROR WHY DID YOU DESROY THAT HARMLESS WORLD IT DID NOTHING TO YOU!!!!"

Error jolted to look at him, Ink never really came here it's blank and causes bad memories for him. Error knows this because he's seen... a lot...
He mumbled in response knowing full well Ink wouldn't care anyways'
"I did nothing, your the one who forces me too"

Ink looked confused,
"What did you say?!"
" nothing... it..... it doesn't matter, if you want a fight I'm ready"

Ink nodded and grabbed his broomy (broomie?) ......

-time skip because I can't write fight scenes but error was beaten pretty bad—

Error was left coughing on the ground many open wounds bleeding terribly. Ink simply stared and grabbed his scarf pulling him so they were staring eye to eye, Error gave out a accidental whimper.

Ink smirked at how horrible Error looked,
" If it hurts next time don't destroy my work," he threw Error to the ground, " Got It!?"

Error nodded, but knew he would soon be hurt for the same reason soon. The soulless being huffed and left, leaving the poor Glitch to help himself.

( In this Au Nightmare's gang doesn't help Error, they don't trust him but they also haven't really met him....oof expect most of this story to be in mainly within error... i mean what do you expect)

The broken soul sat up and started to wrap more broken pieces before picking up the completely ripped off pieces and reconnecting them with his strings, his form of healing magic.

Once he finished he slowly got up and opened a portal to a OuterTale timeline and went through. The stars were one of the only ones who didn't judge him, he gave a small sigh.

He was sitting on the edge of the cliff staring out at the stars.

Outer POV

The star boy was walking around 'patrolling' in a way when he saw Error. Error comes somewhat often, every time Outer watches and makes sure he doesn't try anything he doesn't.

Today was the day he would talk to him....

To be continued...

I was wondering for the people reading this who do you want me to pair Error with, or not to pair him at all. Tell me, and any other ships you want to see and I'll try to make it happen!!

Sorry that this chapter was shorter I'll try and make the next one longer..

Peace and have a good day or night!!