Chapter 3

Today was the day he would talk to him..

3rd person POV (maybe):

Watching stars, he stopped upon hearing footsteps behind him. He whipped around, quietly cursing from the pain that shot through his body.
Outer had his up in a surrendering type of way, showing he wasn't trying to threaten the glitch,
"Don't worry buddy, I'm not here to hurt or even run you off," he proceeded to walk forward slowly," I just wanted to chat, is-is that okay?"

Error was confused. ' he isn't...attacking me'. He calmed down a bit and nodded. Outer continued his slow pace and sat down beside him.
Error stares at him making sure he didn't try anything...' What If He's Stalling for Ink!!?'. He stood up fast.
Outer gave a near silent gasp at the suddenness, " woah... calm down. I already told ya that I wasn't going to hurt you"
Error gave snappy reply back,
"I Don't know if you called Ink and are stalling for him!"
" I swear I haven't....," Outer looked away for a second," I haven't before, right?"

Error stared at him once more confusion written on his face, " before?"
" I've seen you out here many other times but just watched you"
There was a few minutes of silence before glitched laughter filled the air. Now it was Outer's turn to be confused.
" so you basically stalked me, you weirdo"
Outer's face lit up a bit in embarrassment when he realized what error said. Following Error he stood up waving his hands,
" No No!! I just wanted to make sure you didn't do anything"

Error giggled into the hand he brought up to his mouth,
" I know," he sighed, sadness obviously laced it, making Outer curious, " no one can ever trust the 'destroyer of Aus'."
The space sans put his in his pockets returning to his laid back persona,
" well for right now you don't seem very....destroyer like. Not like how Ink describes you at all"
"How did Ink describe me?"
Outer mimicked Ink's somewhat high voice, "Error can never be trusted, he's all evil. Destroying innocent aus and timelines out of spite and jealousy," he returned to his own voice " and a lot of other stuff you know"
The 'destroyer' nodded.

More silenced followed before this time Outer broke it,
" let's walk and talk, yeah?"
" s-sure"
Silence as the two sanses walked down the cliff and start heading into the nearest place. Snowdin. ( idk how OuterTale works ) " I have a feeling that you aren't what Ink makes you out be"
The blacked boned skele glanced at him shock in his eyes,
" how d-do you know that?"
" like I said a feeling... and you've been nice and anxious this entire time, the opposite of Ink's, he'll attack you the moment he sees you"
" well.... can I tell you something. Well more like vent but same difference?"
The white skele nodded in response.

" ok.....where to start. Okay, before the multiverse there was being named Fate..."

-one long explanation about the balance, Ink's creation, and his reason to destroy-

Outer looked up at Error when he all of sudden got quiet. They had continued to walk through out his vent. He was about to say something when Error started up again,
" when I was ' created ' I was ripped out of my Au thrown into the anti-void. In the anti-void, Fate put voices only I heard in to. They would yell at me and still do about everything I could be doing better and even more so how much of a disappointment I was. I can't remember my Au. I can remember from the point I went insane. For the most part."

Outer spoke,
" how about you stay at my place so you don't have to deal with the voices, k?"
Error smiles,
" ok, sounds nice"

To be continued....

Thank you guys so much for over 250 views!!!!
Art by me!!

Error doll, the second one doesn't really look like a doll anymore.