Chapter 5

Error finished rebooting, he opened his eyes. There beside him was both Blue and Ink. He was extremely confused. The two of them were asleep, so he slipped out to a different Au.
' okay, wtf '
The error ( lol ) shook his head. That didn't matter he needed to get rid of a Au because of the one Ink made yesterday.
OoOof course, he was having a happy past couple days too.
He internally whined. But what did he expect he's a god of destruction and all that stuff.
He walked to the snowdin of that Au. He used his strings to kill everyone in the area fast. He felt the Familiar feeling of LV. He shuddered and continued. He heard a gaster blaster charge sound. (I dunno) He dodged and turned there stood not just one but multiple sanses.
The HeavenTale sans shot another blaster.

- Make your own battle, I can't write -

He couldn't breath.

He couldn't think.

He couldn't move.

All he knows is he made it to the anti-void and he doesn't know what to do now. Everything hurt. He......He.......

'Hello? Can you hear me...'

What!? Who are you!? Why am I like this!?

'Calm down. I will help you, do not worry'

And just like that he woke up but different.

To be continued...

I know this chapter was short, but the next one is planned to be long (hopefully).
What do you think happened.

For those you are confused, the sanses in the Au he went to we're going behind Inks back and were planning to kill Error. So when he showed up they decided to attack and kill him. Error thought he went to the Anti-void but the sanses just threw him into the void.

I won't say anything else though!

Catch you on the flipside,
                                        - CaramelSundaes