Danger All Around

Ivan's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt like the it's been raining cats and dogs. But I suddenly remembered even if it rains how would it drench me when I am sleeping inside the suite?!! I opened my eyes at once and found Miranda pouring water on me.

" What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked her.

" Why are you still sleeping?!! We are to go and meet Mr. Bonnet in 2 hours. You haven't woken up yet??! All my efforts will go in vain." She said to me. 

" It will not take much for me to get ready." I said to her.

" But get up. I am so excited to see my tricks going to be successful at last." She said and I realized what she meant actually.

" I will burn all such dresses of yours. Don't wear them ever." I said to her and she rolled her eyes at me. I sighed.

" My dress my wish." She said to me.

" We will see." I said to her and got up from the bed.

" Go, get ready." She said to me and I got up from the bed. It is impossible now to sleep. She will keep roaming around with her words like a broken radio. I rolled my eyes at her. She just gave me a sweet smile. I got freshen up.

" Have you had your breakfast already?" I asked her.

" Nope. I was thinking as there is MasterChef in the suite why to waste money on breakfast." She said. I chuckled at her childishness.

" Like really?!" I asked her. She pouted.

" I thought there is something call gratefulness." She said. " I helped you a lot. You can't make me a breakfast??!! This is not fair." She said and I ruffled her hair. " Hey, don't touch my hair." She said.

" What do you want to have in breakfast?" I asked her.

" Whatever you want to make." She said to me. " But do it fast. I am hungry as hell."

" Ok. I will do it." I said to her.

I went to the kitchen and she walked back to her room. I prepared the breakfast and she came out of her room.

" Breakfast ready?!" She asked me.

" Check it." I said and she started to have breakfast.

" Hmm.. you should participate in MasterChef for real." She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever!!!" I said to her.

" This was a compliment." She said to me.

" Ok, thanks." I said and she rolled her eyes.

I walked back to my room and put on a hoodie. I walked out of my room and found her already waiting for me.

" Come." She dragged me out of the room and I rolled my eyes.

" Slow down!!!" I said to her. She chuckled.

We were going to Mr. Bonnet's office. I don't have any idea if he will agree to help me or not but he is the last hope of light for me. Let's see if he helps me or not.

" Why are you so worried?!" She asked me. I sighed deeply.

" You can't understand that. It's a big deal for me." I said to her.

" It is a big deal. I do understand. If this doesn't work we will do something else. Don't be worried. We will find out another plan." She said.

" Really?! And what's that?" I asked him. She twisted her lips.

" We don't have to think about it now. As for now you think about what we are going to do now. You talk too much without any reason. Bad habit!!!" She said to me and I chuckled.

We reached Bonnet's office and we walked inside. I looked around and tried to hide myself. I found that Damian guy reaching us. He reached Mira and hugged her. She hugged him back at once. I gritted. What's wrong with this girl?!! I glared at Damian. I will see him later.

" Hey, how are you doing, Miru?" He asked her and she giggled.

Miru!!! Wow!!! That's great. Great. Very great!!!

" I am doing fine, Damian." She said smilingly. Why is she smiling like this?!!

" That's great. Who is he?" He asked Mira.

" Oh, he is my friend, I was talking to you last night." She said. He smiled.

" Damian Sanchez." He said extending his hand toward me.

" Ivan Roland." I said to him shaking hand with him. He chuckled.

" Nice to meet you, Mr. Roland." He said to me

" Same here." I said and walked toward Mr. Bonnet's cabin.

" I have to go and check something. You guys can go inside." Damian said. He left.

" Go, inside. I will be waiting here for you." Mira said to me.

" You don't talk to that Damian guy." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Why not??! I like him a lot. I am trying to have a boyfriend. You should help me." She said and I glared at her. She giggled.

" Go. Talk to Mr. Bonnet." She said and I sighed deeply.

I knocked on the door and heard Mr. Bonnet to allowing me to go in. I walked inside the cabin. I sat across him. He was still busy with his works.

" Mr. Bonnet." I called him. He looked up and looked at me weirdly for awhile.

" Mr. Rodriguez!!!" He asked me.

" Who is Mr. Rodriguez?!! I am Prince Ivan. You are not recognizing me?!!" I asked him and his eyes opened widened.

" Pr.. Prince Ivan!!!" He said.

" Are you ok, Mr. Bonnet? Anything wrong?" I asked him.

" Prince Ivan??! You are alive?!!" He asked me.

" What do you mean?" I asked him.

Suddenly out of nowhere he brought out a gun and point at me. I was a bit shocked seeing him pointing gun at me. I stood up at once.

" Mr. Bonnet what are you doing?" I asked him.

" Killing you." He said and I looked at him for once. So, he is also involved in this. I thought for awhile and jumped over the desk reaching him. I snatched the gun from him and pointed at him. He looked at me with widened eyes.

" My father has helped you all the time. For him you have settled your empire here. But he didn't know that you are a traitor. I would have killed you but my father didn't give me such morals of life." I said to him.

" You-" he was saying but the door bursted open at once.

I quickly hide myself behind the bookshelf. Who can come now?! I found some people walking inside. I looked at them weirdly.

" Shoot him." One of them said.

Shoot him??! I left him and looked at them weirdly. Before I could say something they shoot Mr. Bonnet to death. I looked at them shocked. Who can shoot a traitor?!!

Oh, no!!! Mira!!! I walked out of the door as they were still busy shooting Mr. Bonnet. I reached Mira and hold her hand.

" You done?!! What happened? He agreed to help you?" She asked me but I dragged her to the lift.

Danger is all around here.