Stupidity

Willow's House
Stockholm,Sweden
11:00 PM

Mr. Willow walked into the house and was a bit worried about what's going on recently. He called someone.

" Did you find him out?" Mr. Willow asked him.

" Nope. Why are you thinking about it that much?! He has a habit of getting disappeared for days without informing anything." She said to him.

" I don't know I am having a bad feeling about it." Mr. Willow said.

" Don't worry. We will find him out soon." She said to him.

" I don't know. I am having a bad feeling. Really very bad feeling." He said to her.

" Come on, Willow. You are the one who started this game. Now thinking about that it is bad?!! What else is bad in this?! You are the worst yourself." She said to him.

" No, that's not like that." He said.

" He will be found out soon. Don't worry, Willow." She said to him.

" Yeah. Trying to find home out. He went to the palace and now he is nowhere to be found. Now what to do?" He said to her.

" He will be found out, Willow. Your son is a kid that he will be lost somewhere. If he is disappeared then he himself has gone somewhere. So, stop worrying." She said to him.

" I know how that. He has a habit of disappearing suddenly without informing anything." He said to her.

" Then?! Go, sleep. Your son is not going lost somewhere." She said to him.

" Ok. Bye." He said to her.

He was very worried about his son's sudden disappearing. He was sure that there is something wrong. But as for now he has to take the responsibilities of his works. He can't let his plan to be failed once again.

" Sir, the dinner is ready." One of the maid said.

" You go serve the dinner. I am coming." He said to her and she left.

He got freshen up and went downstairs to have dinner. He was having dinner when his phone started to ring.

" Hello, Willow!!" Mr. Jackson said.

" What happened?" He asked him.

" You know Bonnet's case has been reopened." Mr. Jackson said.

" Who told you?" Mr. Jackson asked him.

" The cops came to my house for enquiry today. I wasn't at home. They said they will be back tomorrow and told me to be at home. Now what, Willow?! If they investigates about it then we will be trapped." Mr. Jackson said.

" Hmm...who opened the case?" He asked him.

" Interpol did. They are actually investigating about the Bonnet's sister and her husband's disappearing also of their daughter." Mr. Jackson said.

" Who is that person who knocked the cops in the first place?" He asked Mr. Jackson.

" His name is Benjamin O'Brien." Mr. Jackson said.

" Go, offer him an amount to withdraw the case." He said and Mr. Jackson chuckled.

" Willow, you still live in a foolish's world. Mr. O'Brien can buy you several times. Talk sense. He has 100 times more than you. You want to offer him money to withdraw the case?!" Mr. Jackson said. Mr. Willow sighed.

" Why has he reopened the case?! How does he know Bonnet's sister?" Mr. Willow said.

" Rafael reached there." Mr. Jackson said.

" You are a stupid. I told you to kill that damn boy. What did you do with him?!" Mr. Willow asked.

" Paul took that responsibility." Mr. Jackson said.

" Call him. Ask him what happened to that boy. What has he done to the boy. Ask him to clarify it. I think he didn't kill that boy. Bonnet had helped his family several times. I don't think he has killed that boy. Definitely he didn't. If he did then this Mr. O'Brien wouldn't have known this matter anyways. If he stays it much then finish him as well." Mr. Willow said.

" You are the dumbest person in the world, Willow." Mr. Jackson said. " You have no idea about his reach. He can drag you out from the depth. It's not impossible for him. He will do that as well. Your destruction is knocking on the door Willow. You are trapped from everywhere. Heard your son got disappeared suddenly?" He asked.

" Mr. Jackson, have you called me to just irritate me?" He asked him.

" I was just saying. If I get trapped I will not remember that you are my friend. I will trap you as well." Mr. Jackson said.

" Yes. I got that." Mr. Willow said." And you should also remember that I have killed my own sister's husband to get my plan successful. It will not be hard for me to kill you as well."

" Willow, I know that I have been with you all these years but I don't think it will be a good thing to keep contact with you now. You are a venomous snake who can't be trusted anyways." Mr. Jackson said." I will try to save myself. You do for yourself. I don't have any problem for myself. I don't want to keep any relationship with you anymore. We will part away. I will forget that I had a friend called Willow. You can do that as well." He said to Mr. Willow.

" Anything else?" Mr. Willow said.

" No. Nothing else. Bye." Mr. Jackson said to him. He hung up then sighed deeply.

" It will be hard for me I will not be able to kill you Jackson. I never wanted that but you wanted this. You are so foolish for betraying me." He called someone.

" Finish Jackson with his family." He said to him.

" But..." she said.

" Just do as I say. We don't need a traitor." He said to her.

" What has he done now?" She asked him.

" I will explain you later just do as I said or else this stupid will get drowned with our plan." He said to her.

She nodded. This was going to be hard and a stupidity as well to kill Mr. Jackson.

***A special thanks to @Ahoralpek for the beautiful cover of this book😘😘😘😘