Overly Dramatic

Serena's POV

" God!!! What are you saying?" I asked Bill.

" Yes. She eloped from here. Nowhere to be found." He said to me.

" But how can that be possible? Why will she elope, Bill? Wasn't she too excited for her wedding with the King?" I asked him.

" How can I say that, ma'am? She has eloped. She texted her parents and the King that she can't marry the King and she wants to follow her dreams." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Her dream was to marry the King. Now why would she run away?!!" I asked him.

" Once again the same answer, Ma'am. I don't know. I just wanted to tell you." He said to me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" You guys have done something with this?" I asked him.

" What's wrong?" I heard the King's voice and turned to see him.

" Is that true that your bride has eloped from palace?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" She is standing before me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I was talking about Princess Giselle. Has she ran away for real?" I asked him.

" Yes. She has." He said nodding his head and agreeing with me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" If your bride has eloped then you should go and find her out." I said to him.

" I don't want to. She wants to live her life following her dreams and she wants to fulfill her own wish. Why should I stop her??! Infact, who am I to stop her?" He asked giving me a sweet smile.

I wanted to say something to him but once he smiled I forgot what I was thinking about. He looks more dashing when he smiles. By brain screamed and resigned from it's work as it stop working at once.

" Where are you lost? He snapped and I shook my head.

" Nowhere." I said to him. He leaned toward me and whispered in my ear.

" I know I am dashing as hell but that doesn't mean that you have to ogle me like that, Babe. I mean not in public places. What will people think??! See, Bill here. You have all night to do that when I sleep next to you every night. Wait, wait, wait!!! That means you do that every night when I sleep??!" He asked me and I glared at him pushing him away.

" In your dream." I said to him. He chuckled at me.

" Bill, go check if the Princess is found." He laughed and Bill joined him.

" Sure, Boss." He left smirking.

Now, I was sure that they have done something. I think they have kidnapped the Princess like Alvin and Nolan.

" What have you done to the Princess?" I asked him but he ignored my question.

" I have asked you something." I said to him.

" You look cute when you get angry." He said to me.

" I hate you." I said.

" I know that." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Have you really kidnapped the Princess?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes.

" Why are you so eager to know about her?" He asked me.

" It's your wedding the day after tomorrow. What will you do now??! The Queen is very happy for this wedding ceremony. If you don't marry Princess Giselle then she will be very upset." I said to him. " And she can break down as well and it will hurt her as well." I said to him.

" You love my mother a lot, right?" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

" I liked her a lot and I loved her as well. She is someone whom you have to love. She loves me back as well. In this lonely palace she was my only friend. She has always made me feel like she is very close to me. There is no reason to hate such a lovely and kind person." I said to him. He chuckled.

" You are absolutely right." He said to me.

" Then why aren't you finding Princess Giselle out?" I asked him.

" Come here." He said.

" No. Why?" I asked him.

" Come here before I reach you. If I have to reach you then you will regret it later, Babe." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

" Ok. I got the message." He said and stood up. I gritted before stomping my feet and I walked toward him. He sat down again and chuckled at me. I rolled my eyes.

" That's like my Babe. Come here, Sweetheart. I need your fragrance." He said.

" Ok, I will buy you one." I said and she narrowed his eyes.

" You have one minute to reach me." He said and I rolled my eyes. I walked toward him and he pulled me closer before made me sit on his lap.

" What are you doing?!" I asked him trying to get rid of him but how is it possible if he himself doesn't want that?!!! I sighed deeply. "Someone may come here. What are you doing?" I asked him.

" Romancing with my lovely wife and I have arranged it already. My men are outside of the door. No one will be disturbing us until I want." He said to me and kissed on my cheeks. I rolled my eyes.

" I have works to do. Let me go to the Queen. She must need my help now. I need to console her." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" She is busy with the royal meeting with Queen Margaret and King Charles. You will not be welcomed here. You should be with your poor hubby. He is feeling lack of oxygen without you." He said to me.

" Overly dramatic. I hate drama." I said to him.

" But I love you." He said holding both my hands before kissing them.

" I think you are overreacting today Your Highness. You need sleep and some senses as well. You lost all." I said to him. He didn't say anything. He was busy kissing on my neck. Does he have time to think about anything else now??! I sighed deeply. What will I do with this guy?!! I shook my head. Overly dramatic.