Poor Irvine

Serena's POV

" You are disturbing me." I warned him thousandth of time now. But he was still kissing my neck without giving any response to me. I sighed deeply. " We will be late. Let me get ready." I said to him.

" I am not interested in leaving you. What about we skip the party tonight?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" It's arranged for us only. Our reception party. How can you say that we can skip it??!" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" I am in no mood of gong there. You have got me good." He said and I rolled my eyes as he already opened the zip of my gown.

" Whatever!!!" I said to him. " Leave me. Let me get ready." I said to him.

It was our reception ceremony today. As it was pending for some reason so they planned to arrange it before Claire leaves for her home with her brother. It would be very hard for Irvine. He was very upset that night when we figure out that Claire is Jordan's sister. He loves her a lot. May be it will be very hard for her to let her go like that. I know it will be hard but yet we will have to accept it cause she is Jordan's sister who will not leave his sister here as well. But he will definitely let her come here to Irvine anyways. So, it will be better if she goes back to her family who is waiting for her eagerly.

" Why do we have to go??! Urrgghh!!!" He said and I chuckled. He rolled his eyes.

" You are so gone when we come back from the party. So gone, Babe. So gone." He said to me sipping up my gown and kissing on my neck once again. I smirked biting my lower lip.

" I will be waiting for that, Sweetheart." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Stop teasing me" he said and I chuckled.

" Learned it from you, Babe. So, take it." I said to him and he rolled his eyes. " You did it last night, didn't you?" I asked him and he sighed deeply.

" That's why you will take revenge from me??!" He asked me.

" Of course, I will. No chance to let you slip." I said to him and he rolled his eyes before bending over be kissing on my lips softly. He sat on the couch then looking my reflection in the mirror. I chuckled and looked back at the mirror.

I was wearing a emerald gown which is a gift from Miranda who requested me to wear it and I couldn't disappoint her

I was wearing a emerald gown which is a gift from Miranda who requested me to wear it and I couldn't disappoint her. So,I have worn that. It was really beautiful. I wore the necklace that the Queen gifted me and fixed my crown over my head at last.

 " Why is it not fixing properly?!!" I asked myself and heard him laughing

" Why is it not fixing properly?!!" I asked myself and heard him laughing. " Don't laugh. Shut your mouth." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Let me help you." He said and I nodded. He came to me and after another round of his torture of romance he fixed the crown over my head.

" You look like a queen

" You look like a queen." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" I think I am one. I knew that I am the wife of the King." I said to him and he chuckled.

" You knew it right." He said chuckling and before he could reach me I took a step back.

" Not again." I said to him and he chuckled.

" You will see the consequences tonight, Babe." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and we came downstairs.

I found the guests there and Kerry has also come along with my dad. Dad looks better than before. I hope he can forget that Nicci bi*ch completely. She has destroyed our happiness completely.

" Wow, Reenie!!! You are looking so cute!!!" She gave me a hug and I chuckled.

" You look like a Barbie doll." I said and she laughed.

" Like like really?" She asked me and I nodded.

" Yes. Why will I be lying to you?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes at that. I chuckled.

I talked to the guests. Many of them were still confused about Irvine and Ivan. They still are confused between them. I am kinda habitual of Irvine so I can figure it out very easily if he is my dear hubby or not. But it's not easy for everyone.

I looked around and found Ivan and Mira in the ballroom dancing with each other and people were joining them as well. I think there is something between them two but they haven't officially claimed each other. I think they will do that soon. Very soon. I will be waiting for that. I smiled.

" What happened?" I heard Irvine asking.

" Nothing. Just like that. Your brother seems to be very happy with Miranda." I said to him and he chuckled.

" He loves her." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" He said that to me himself." He said and I was about to say something but before that we heard someone trying to draw the attention of the crowd.

" Ladies and gentlemen!!!" We found Seth in the stage and he smiled at everyone.

" Umm... I am not good with words." He said nervously.

" Then give up!!!" Ivan said smirking at him. He glared at Ivan. I chuckled.

" Shut up." Seth said.

" There is a beautiful woman in my life." He said and everyone cheered. He smiled. " Yes, she is my fiance and I love her a lot but when comes about expressing it in words it seems to be hard like conquering the Everest. Even if I try to give her hints and try to make her understand with my actions she doesn't get it properly. I mean she is right as well. Everyone usually takes care of their fiance. She expects me to shower her with sweet words and endearing. It's very natural. But for me it's very hard. Anyways,I have always been in love with her since I have met her. I just wanted to say that she has been always very special for me. I always want to love her and make her happy till the death apart us from each other. If there would be anyway to show her how crazy my feelings are for her then I would do that anyhow." He said and stood before Kerry. I looked at them weirdly. Is Kerry that lucky girl?

" Marry me." He said kneeling before her. Kerry smiled widely nodding her head.

The party ended with filling my heart with a beautiful feeling that Kerry has found out a perfect person for herself. I was so happy for her. May God blesses her with all the happiness. I was removing my necklace when I felt him wrapping his arms around me and I sighed deeply.

" Party ends, Babe. Now no one is going to snatch you from me." He said to me. I chuckled but at the same time someone knocked on the door and I opened the door finding Kerry standing there.

" Can I have my sister for tonight, Irvine? I am leaving tomorrow. Please??!" Kerry said and Irvine looked at me with a completely helpless expression. Poor Irvine!!! I chuckled.