Date ?

She turned around to face him.

Sana: matlab? Kehna kya chahta hai tu? Haan? Aur ek minute.. Naya matlab? Purana kaun hai? Tu?

Sid was speechless..

Sid: woh..

Sana: bolnaa chup kyu hogaya ab. ? Tere koi dikkat hai mein boyfriend banau usse? Nahi na? Fir?sad ke kyu bethaa hai?
.................................................
*************************

Sid sat there listening to her and then staring at her for a while. He opened and closed his mouth twice.

She just looked back at him with resolution on her face.

He rubbed his palms on his face,groaned loudly and went inside.

She sighed and went to the guest room.she hardly used this room she would always sleep with him. She cannot sleep without him anymore. The warmth and comfort his embrace offers her.. Oh ... god...how. she would give away her name,fame her everything for that one feeling .

*********************

He came out after an hour and found sana preparing tea.

Sid: tune kyu banayi?

Sana: huh... Toh kya karti Mein tere sade hue muh ke thik hone ka wait karti?

Sid: Teraa muh hai Sada huaa Mera nahi!

Sana: achaawww....ji? Sahi hai Sahi hai.

Sid: abey aeyy mere dialogues copy mat Kar samjhi naa apna naya laaa...

Sana: hayeoo rabba mereyaa... Tune kya dialogue ko wo karwa liyaa hai... Kyaa kehte usee..copy...kya?

Sid chuckled and hit her on head.

Sid: copyright kehte hain moti... Samjhi..

Sana: aaaahhh... Kutttaa.. Kahikaa...

After a few more minutes of bickering...

Sana: achaa siddharth tu okay hai na us baat se?

Sid: kis baat se?

Sana: Matlab tu okay hai na agar mein boyfriend banau?

Sid stilled for a second but covered it up.

Sid: of course why would I mind?!

Sana: hayee.. Sahi hai fir... Muje tujhe batana thaa ki mein kal date pe jaari hu...

Sid choked on the biscuit he was eating and started coughing.

Sid: what? Date pe? Kiske Saath???

Sana: wo I found someone on a dating app.

Sid are you fucking serious in dating apps mein koi bhi ho sakta hai yaar... Are you insane shehnaaz?

Sana: are ni ni wo thode high profile app hote hain na woo walee apps.. And i found someone really good.

Sid: and who is that?

Sana: you'll see naa.. He will come and pick me up.

Sid: what tu uske sath uske gaadi mein jayegi?

She never went with anyone except him . she would refuse even her brother because she liked going on drives with him.

Sana: haan aur ni toh kya?

Sid: ye kitna reckless hai pata hai tujhe wo koi phsyco hua toh?

Sana: pagal hai tu... Achaa chal ek baat batati hu you know him. Toh chill kar.

Sid: mein janta hu? Kaun hai abi bata mujhe!

Sana: are.. Siddharth bola na chal jaega pata.. Ab dimag na khaa mera...

Sid(mind): yaar kain hogaa?? Paras? Ni ni usse toh ye nafrat karne lagi hai... But pyaar karti hun bhi bola tha pehle? Asim? Ni wo toh himanshi ke saath hai. Fir kaun ho sakta hai? Vishal?? Han maybe vishal ho sakta hai. .. Ya fir koi Purana dost toh nahi iskaa... Aaahhhh... I'll go crazy... Shutuo sid.. What have you decided?? You want to let her be happy right? Toh if she is happy... Then why are you feeling so uneasy... Aahhh... I need a smoke.

She noticed him smoking in the balcony..she knew he was confused and stressed but she cannot help him until he accepts his feelings himself. She let out a sigh and went towards him.

She hugged him from back he let out a breath at the feeling of peace he got just by her touch. His mind wandered to the thought what would he feel when he will have the surety that she is his. How calm and peaceful his life would become.

Sana: kyaa huaa bebu?? Pareshan hai tu?

He came out of his thoughts and jerked her rather rudely.

Sid: aap jaaiye yaha se apke concern ki mujhe zaroorat ni hai.

Sana: sidddhaaarthhhh... Yaar kya ho gaya?

Sid: apko meri chinta karne ki zaroorat nahi hai aap jaiyee apne date ki taiyaari kariyeee.. Okay? Bye.

Sana smiled as he turned away. Oh how much she loved her man child.

Sana: pagal hai tu? Hein? Tu meri priority hai pehle.. Tujhe pata hai na?

Sid: i dont wanna be anyone's priority. .

Sana: but you are mine.

Saying so she wrapped herself around him just to be jerked next moment.

Sana: teri probleemmm kya hai? Tu samjta kya hai apne aapko..? Haann hai kyaa cheez tu??

She went and stood in front of him facing him.

Sid tried to suppress his smile as he found the little cute girl craning her neck and scrunching her pink button nose in anger.

He was brought out of his dreamland by her voice.

Sana: bollnaa... Boltaa kyu nahi..?

Sid: mein kya bolo .. Ap jaiye lipatiye chipatiye apne date se unke saath kariyee ye sab keedee...isilie toh date pe jana chahti hain na aap? Abhi yaha se kuch response nahi mil raa tohh... You have to become desperate for attention of somebody else haina? Go on i dont give a fuck.

And with that he pulled out another cigarette and started lighting it up.

Sana stood there trying to not burst out with pain she was feeling... She cannot give up on the date now... She wouldn't but she couldn't stand there and listen to the bullshit he throws on her when he himself wouldn't man up.

Another chotu si update do you guys want longer ones or is this oky? And yes i might update this sooner. Because i have a few ideas...

Keep reading 🥰🥰

Love you all😘

hum bewafa hargizz na they.♥️💔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें