yunki ye kya hua?

Meanwhile, sana closed the door behind and took out her phone to dial kushal's number but sid snatched it from her..

Sid (angrily) : na tum kahi jaari ho na hi koii yaha aegaa samjhi??

Sana: kyaa hai Siddharth tujhe kya problem hai agar mujhe uske saath raat bitani bhi hai... Wo achaaa hai... Mujhe pasand bhi hai... Aur mujhe koi problem nai hai uskeee saathh....

Sana's Pov..

Before she could say anything further she felt air being sucked from her lungs.i was overwhelmed by the sudden feeling of breathlessness and warmth spreading through her body. She was too shocked to react for a second but when she came back to her senses she realised... Oh..my god... Siddharth is kissing me.. And oh god his hands are roaming on my back.. and what am i doing? Standing like a statue... Oh no..

"******"*""

He bit her lower lip making her wince and entered her mouth.. his tounge exploring every corner of her mouth. She started responding.. thinking.. chance kyu miss karnaa... They were kissing passionately.. her hands clutching his hair tightly. His hands moving at his back from top to bottom.. feeling her silky smooth skin and kneading her waist in between..

After many minutes.. they broke apart short of breath and looked at each other.. their lips were swollen and red... And their bodies shaking by the encounter.

She looked up at him.. his eyes showed her love and passion.. but his face , it showed her reluctance... That made her mad. Is he still not going to say it? Even after this?

She was looking at him expectantly...

He looked here and there not able to form words.. what if she actually had moved on.. nahi tohh.  She is my shehnaaz wo sharmaa jaati.. aur mujhe hug kar leti... But she is just standing there.. what if i tell her and she rejects me saying she doesn't feel for me anymore.?

Shehnaaz.. wo.. wo mein....

Meein.. ye bol raa thaa... Tu thak gai hogi.. lets sleep...

Shehnaaz anger turned into fury.. she couldn't even say she is going back to kushal.. that will make her look desparate... She was yet again unsuccessful in making him say that.. he loves her.. she thought,maybe she was wrong.. maybe he actually really dont love her.

" Siddharth.. aage se kabhi bhi haath mat lagana mujhee.. don't touch me .."

She stormed off to the guest room leaving him disheartened... He went into his room and laid down on his bed...

" Meri shehnaaz ne mujhe bolaa.. ki usko touch mat karna? Wo jo mujhe hug kiye bina..kiss kiye binaa reh nahi pati thi usne mujhee bolaa not to touch her..?"

" Did i actually loose her?"

" Will she get away from me?"

"Did i really loose my chance?"

Yesterday's fatigue got to him and he slipped into a slumber with a broken heart..

Sana's condition was no less . She kept crying and slipped in sleep as well.

Next morning.

Siddharth woke up to an empty house. He found the note on his side table..

" Bebu.. mujhe na kaam tha toh mein bahar jaa ri hu nashta bana diyaa hai.. didi aake khana bana degi.. tera aaj off hai na? Toh aaram karnaa and sham ko launch party pe milte hain.. seedhaa .mein tayar hoke wahi aajaungi.. bye"

He got confused.. why is she talking like nothing happened... Is she really unaffected? Or is she letting this go?

Ahhh... Pagal kar diya hai is ladki ne mujhe... Note kyu choadaa.. call na karu mein islie? She doesn't wanna talk to me..

hum bewafa hargizz na they.♥️💔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें