Sneaky shuklaa on the roll?

I am so sorry for any mistakes 😲

#######################

A message popped into his cell.

Shehnaaz: oye date toh bahut achi gai... Shayad ghar naa aauu tu dinner karke sojaana (wink
wink)

That was it. It was the last fucking thread for him.. His entire body was shaking with different emotions he was feeling.... Anger.. Betrayal... Possession... And whatnot.

He had to stop this.. And for the first time he shut his fucking head and went out of the apartment locking the door behind..

*******************************

He got into the elevator ,continuously groping the keys in his hands... His legs all shaky and his mind fuzzy.. But he had to make his mind work. . he had to do something... But.. What..? What can he do???

The elevator dinged and opened at the parking..  That's when something struck his mind and he pressed the button for 9th floor instead of 10th...

He got out thinking of excuses and in no time he was standing in the front of his mother's apartment. He was nervous.. What is he going to say?

He ringed the bell and his mother opened the door to let him in.

He entered and was engulfed in a hug immediately.. 

Mom: kaisa hai bachaa??
Ek floor niche rehti hu sid fir bhi itna busy hai tu 3 din ho gaye tujhe mujhse milee..i miss you betaa..

Sid instantly felt bad. Sure he has been a little busy but he has been home majority of the hours... Yesterday as well as today.. How can he be so careless to the most precious woman of his life.

Sid: i am really sorry mummy.. I ll visit you dailyy.. I promise.  .. I do really love youu...

Reeta ji saw guilt in his eyes. She knew he really felt bad. Who knows a person better then their own mother? She smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

Mom: koi baat nahi betaa.. Lekin terese achii na meri beti hai!

Sid: huh?? Apki dono betiyan tohh bahar hai mom..kiski baat karre ho??

Mom: sana ki baat karri hu.. Itni pyaari bacchi hai jab bhi kahi jaati hai milte hue jaati hai.. Kabu kabi toh subah nasta bhi le aati... Aur kabhi kuch aur banati hai toh wo bhi laati hai.. Kitna khayal rakhti hai wo...

Sid was stunned to hear this. He had no idea..when did she do this? When did she became so close to his mother? How is she such a pure soul? Wo mujhse zaada meri maa ka khayal rakhne lagi hai... He smiled meekly to himself..  And then.. He was reminded of his plan. .

Sid: mom mujhe aapki help chaiee...

Mom: help? Haan bol na? Chai piyegaa?

She stood up and went to the kitchen . sid went after her and stood near the door as she started preparing tea for them. 

Sid: mummy.. Wo ..actually...

Mom looked at her bewildered..

Mom: beta... Isse pehle kabi i haven't seen you fumbling so much? Kyaa huaa.?

Sid: mom wo mein chahta hu aap shehnaaz ko call karo and usko abhi turant bulaaoo..

Mon: kya? Kyu? Kaha gai hai wo?

Sid: mom wo sab choado na please..jitna bolaa utta kardoo .

Mom: sid.. Pehle tu batayegaa kya baat hai? Tu khud kyu nahi call karra hai usko??

hum bewafa hargizz na they.♥️💔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें