CHAPTER 5

I noticed Imogen preoccupied with the same blonde haired man she's been with all night, as we walked out of the house.
Grey was walking ahead and I was following behind, but he was walking a little two fast for a woman in heels to keep up with him.

"Grey.. Slow down."I moaned as we walked out of the garden.
"I can't keep up with you in these heels."

He turned around suddenly and I stopped in my place before almost running into him.
He glared at me not hiding the fact that he was upset.

"Can't keep up.. I'll carry you."

I furrowed my brows thinking he has to be kidding.
He picked me up in his arms and threw me over his shoulder and started walking.
Clearly he wasn't kidding.
"Hey, Put me down."I shouted.

"Relax Layney, We'll be home soon."

"No, Put me down."
The black dress I was wearing was riding up, giving him a good view I'm sure.
"You know, You're being a real ass!"

He chuckled."Is that so?

Gray set me down and I stood in front of him smoothing down my dress and fixing my hair.
I looked up at him."You asshole."

"Is that really what you think of me?"
Among a lot of other things I thought but decided not to say.
When I didn't answer he moved forward backing me up against the tree.

He stood in front of me smelling absolutely devine and looking just as good.
His sudden Jealous Boy behaviour had me in a mood but also had me weak at the knees with sexual frustration.

I wanted him.. Wasn't that clear?

But I guess walking into the library and seeing another guy about to kiss me might have him confused.
I was going to push Eric away obviously but he just took me by surprise and I lagged.

"I leave the party for five minutes and come back to find you kissing another guy.." He moved a lock of hair from my face.
"You have no idea what you do to me."

"I wasn't kissing him."

He shrugged his shoulders."Close enough.
Are you trying to make me Jealous, Layne?"

"Is it working?"I whispered.

Hie eyes fell to my lips, just like Eric's did fifteen minutes previous.
Only the kiss from Gray is the one I wanted, it's the only that I've been secretly waiting for since he showed up at my door.

He leaned in close and I thought that he was going to kiss me.
I thought the moment was finally here.

"Grey.." I whispered, a hint of seduction in my voice.

"Don't freak out.. But we're being watched right now."
He leaned in closer, placing his hand on the bark of the tree beside my head.
"Don't move, Okay."

Don't move.. How could he tell me not to move.
My body was practically shaking right now I was so scared.

"Can you see who it is?"I whispered.
I didn't even known where not to look so I wouldn't draw attention, so I just kept my eyes on him.

He sighed."No, It's too dark.
I only noticed him because the flash off his camera caught my attention."

"His camera.. He's taking photos of us together.. He must have followed us from my apartment."
Whoever this guy is he's been standing there all night waiting on us to leave.. That's just weird.

"He doesn't know yet that we know he's there, this is my chance to catch him.
Im going to chase after him.He looked at me, his eyes pleading.
"I need you to go home, Layne."