CHAPTER 14

I had just finished up a modelling job that had been going on since 6am this morning, it's now after 12.
I was feeling exhausted as I walked out into the sun,but seeing my Gorgeous man standing by his car cheered me right up.

"Hello,Mr Matthew's!!"

He smirked."Beautiful, How was it?"

I yawned."Tiresome.
I'm just glad to be able to go home for some much needed rest."

Gray kissed me whilst he stood by the passenger door holding it open.
Oh, If only I could just pluck up the courage to tell the man I love him.

"We have to go pick up Deon at the airport in twenty, Is that okay with you?"

I smiled at him."Sure."

I slipped into the car and Gray closed my door before walking around to his side.
I rested back in my seat as we headed towards the airport.

I'm been finding it a little hard to sleep after the text I received the other night.
A couple of seconds after the texts my phone turned off, when I turned it back on they were gone.

"You okay over there?"

I turned my head and looked over at him as he drove."Im fine, Just tired."

"I've noticed you've been tossing and turning at night,since you received those texts actually."

He noticed that too. Now I just pity him for having to sleep next to me. I'm sure I've been keeping him awake.
"Oh No,I've been keeping you up at night?"

He chuckled."Don't worry about it."

I extended my arm across the space between us and rubbed his neck,
As I did I rested back and closed my eyes,hoping to get rid of the headache that was coming on.

***

Gray and I were standing in the airport waiting for Deon to arrive, it shouldn't be long.
I was excited to meet him, from what I know he seems like a nice enough guy.

Gray chuckled."I can't believe you made a sign,Layne"

"Well it's not my best work but I did what I could..
I've seen this scene in a lot of movies and I've always wanted to do it."

"Deon will appreciate it."

"I just want to get off on a good start with your friends, if we're in this for the long haul I mean."
I looked over at Gray afraid to ask but decided to anyway."We are in this for the long haul,Right?"

He reached his hand over and pulled me closer.
"I'm certainly not letting you out of my sight anyway."

"Hmm,Good."I chuckled, as I looked up at him smiling.
I was a little worried the other day when I had my talk with Imogen, I was worried about my stalker situation getting in the way of me and Gray.

But maybe it won't.

"Since we're back in your apartment tonight,I want to spent some time between those legs."He whispered,so no one around us could hear.

I giggled."What about Deon?"

"I guess you're going to have to be quite, Can you handle that?"He had that mischievous looking smirk on his face.

"Hmm,I don't know. You might just have to gag me.
I pressed a quick but firm kiss to his lips to tease him before Turing away.

"You just gave me a boner."