The hospital story

Please enjoy the music as you read

Inks POV

When it was lunchtime me dream and blueberry headed up to the roof it was nice and calming up there " hey guys you might have to walk home today I have a doctors appointment" " don't worry about it's today's a nice day"  "yeah"  I guess I was walking today but I like walking it's only 10 miles and I was doing a project with error today I don't have work today so pretty chill day I had another Free period after lunch I say goodbye to dream of blueberry as they Head to class I realized I forgot to put my lockets on today decided to lay down on the bench on the roof yes pretty good day Then feel feel something get poured on me and I hear three girls laugh I open up my eyes and look at my shirt one of the paints from  art  class had been poured on my School  uniforms coat "h-hey why d-d-did y-you do t-t-that" " get a load of this freak" One of the girls say am I really a freak?...
"Huh-" The tallest girl in the group picked me up by my neck "h-h-hey s-stop I c-can't b-b-b-breath!!!" At this point I am gasping for air "!?!??" I realize I was thrown to the ground why are they doing this to me "OW STOP THAT HURTS"  I scream as one of the girls stop on my stomach I can feel my ribs cracking my vision is starting to get Blurry as I pass out

Errors POV
The bell finally rang I finally have a free period I started to head to the stairs so I can sit by a tree outside as I see three girls walking down the stairs that lead to the roof I felt like something wasn't right after the three girls passed me I decided to head to the roof "INK" I scream as a run up to ink who is laying on the ground I realize they were unconscious but they were still breathing I pick up ink bridal style and start to run to the nurses office ink was pretty hurt I finally got to the nurses office when the nurse sees me she told me to lay ink on the bed as she has to call a ambulance because ink was severely hurt when the ambulance finally showed up they had to take him to the hospital but I wasn't able to leave because I still had two hours of school left so I wouldn't know if Ink was OK until schools over

At the end of The school day

Still errors POV
Geno came to pick me up and take me home " hey little bro you ready to go ho-" I cut them off before he finishes sentence "GENO WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL" " what do you mean error" " my friend got really badly hurt two hours ago but I wasn't able to go to the hospital with them so please can we go" " sure thing error " when me and Geno got to the hospital he had to leave because fresh was sick I ran up to the front desk " what can I help you with today Sir" " someone named ink was brought here a few hours ago I wanted to know if I was able to see that" " yes follow me sir" she brought me to room 305 it was inks room she open the door and let me go in "i-Ink I say quietly just in case inks asleep "e-e-error I-is t-" before Ink could finish his sentence "yes it's error how do you feel ink" " I-i ok for the most part except my chest hurts" " and do you have any family I can call" I realized things started to tear up "n-n-no"  " would you like me to call dream and blueberry" "ye-yes" I realize I don't have blueberries number but I have dreams so I called dream " hey error what is it I was just about to leave for my doctors appointment" " wait so you're already at the hospital" "yes?" " OK I need to come to room 305" "May I ask why" "ink go-" before I could finish my sentence dream cut me off " Ink got hurt!? I'll be there in 10 minutes I need to go pick up blueberry" " all right" I hung up the phone and look over at Ink "dream is going to go pick up blueberry and come straight back" "o-ok" I decided to move a chair next to Ink bed then I heard ink Mumble some thing " I guess the school is as bad as last three" what did he mean by that was he bullied in his last school " what do you mean" I realize ink started to tear up again " you don't have to talk about it" all of a sudden dream and blueberry ran into The hospital room " ink are you OKAY!?!?" Blueberry screamed " 'i'm fine it's nothing I'm not used to"
So Ink was bullied at the other school so I went to two " what do you mean" Dream and blueberry must care for ink One of the doctors came into the room " if I am correct this is inks room"
" yes you're correct" " OK you have five broken ribs your left leg is broken and lots of cuts and bruises May I ask do you have any family members that can care for you when you're at home if you need help and can drive you to School" those kids really did hurt ink pretty bad "... no I do not have any family members that could help me" "do they not live near you if so do you have numbers of your family members so we can see if they can come down to help you" ink seems really upset " I do not have any family members or else I would've called them by now" ink doesn't have a family I'm starting to feel worse for ink " i'm sorry to hear that sir" The doctors looking at me dream and blueberry now  " are you guys able to help ink only there Ok with it which means giving him rides to school work and for doctors appointments" " I would be able to do that" " thanks dream" " no problem ink" " OK other than that you seem to be in a decent condition to go home let me go get the paperwork you need to fill out" it seems to be really tired I kind of feel bad and doesn't have a family " hey ink if you need help with the paperwork just asked me" " oh I won't have trouble with the paperwork I've been doing paperwork since I was 10 years old" " wow i'm not even that good at paperwork and you've been doing it since you were 10!?!?" " yep I've been taking care of myself since I was 10 because my mom is sick And I've been working to" ink Took care of their selves sense they were 10 and working!?!? "geez you're more independent than me" blueberry said "I still haven't got a job" " yeah I used to mow lawns shovel driveways clean houses help paint rooms that's how I supported me and my mom" " you must really care about her" " I did sadly she didn't make it" " i'm so sorry I didn't know" " yep Age 12 paying for his mothers funeral it was pretty tough" I didn't know ink had that rough of a past I thought it was pretty bad but not that bad " I lived A old apartment complex for a year and a half then I walked 30 miles to Woodberry stayed at another apartment complex I stayed there until I was 14 walked around 350 miles to  Lakewood that took me around a month stayed at our old apartment complex until I was 16 had a good amount of money saved up then I called up the orphanage here to see if there is a job opening and there so I got into my car and drove around 1000 miles to get here 500 miles in to my drive I stopped at a rest stop and started googling houses there was one I almost have enough money for so I I found a couple online that were looking for a car that lived here and I sold it to them and I paid for my house and that's my life story" dream and blueberry were crying and ink had tears building up in their eyes I was shocked they worked so hard to get here " here is your paperwork sir" " thank you"
After ink filled out the paperwork and got his crutches dream in blue are ready to drive him home I was just going to walk home until " hey error don't we have a project to work on" because of all this I forgot about the project " yeah we can drive Inks House"
" OK"

A/n
Oh my god this took so long to write and it's not even good I don't know if I'll get to part four of my other story but if I'm not that tired I will

word count 1562