four.

-FOUR-

HYEJOO grabbed her black leather wallet as she stepped outside of her house and walked towards the ice cream parlour she and kevin always went to

in spite of what she said to the group chat- she would never let her mooneyboi pay for her meal.

he was one of the most important things to her and she would never purposely do anything to harm or upset him.

taking her hands out of her pockets, the girl pushed open the door to the parlour and stepped inside.

it was a cozy place and there weren't usually very many customers. colourful LED lit displays covered the faded but originally bubblegum pink walls. however the warm, yellow lights of the place made it seem less childlike and more homely to her.

this shop was a place of many great memories. it was where the pair first met and where they had countless meetings and memories after that.

she panned the area to check if her friend had arrived only to see him waving her over to his table.

"mOONEYBOI !! " the girl shouted as she walked towards the (난 너의) boy (boy boy) with her arms open.

clearly embarrassed, kevin hastily got up from his seat and ushered hyejoo to his table, trying to prevent further humiliation.

"long time so see, huh." hyejoo greeted as she wiggled her eyebrows snazzily.
"yeah-uh, i missed you a lot." the male responded as he averted his gaze from her mocha brown eyes.
"me too." the girl responded.

after a moment of silence the boy exclaimed, "i can't believe summer is almost over. it seems strange since we haven't done what we usually do."

usually, the pair would stay at one of their homes for the majority of the summer- kind of like a summer camp- just at home.

however this time, kevin's family had taken him on holiday with them, making meeting up impossible for the pair.

"so- what do you say- sleepover?" the girl suggested.

looking up in glee, the boy adamantly agreed to his friend's idea.

the two friends (by bts) talked for a while after their orders came.

kevin had already ordered for the pair as since they had been here so many times, the cashier knew exactly what they wanted.

the boy was certain they had tried every single ice cream flavour on the (god's) menu.

getting up, the two tucked in their chairs, thanked the employees and headed to kevin's house to collect his things for their sleepover.

###