fifteen.

-FIFTEEEN-

-FINALE CHAPTER-

TO USER: HYEJUICE

HYEJUICE

yo class just ended where should i meet u

MOONBOI

the rooftop pls

HYEJUICE

ill be there in a flash :)

MOONBOI

kk

as soon as hyejoo reached the rooftop, she saw kevin right in front of her.

"hi." she sheepishly greeted.

"hey." he responded with a slight smile.

"look i read your-"

"it's fine- i know you can't return my feelings and that's totally okay! i respect that and still love you the same." the assured her.

"wait no i can't love you the same-" he added with a light chuckle at the end.

still feeling bad, hyejoo offered, "hug it out?"

but instead of responding, he took her into his arms and gave her a long, tight hug. this would be the last time he would hug her. well, not the last LAST time but this would be the last loving hug he would give her. so he treasured it. he made sure to hang on while he could.

and before he knew it, it was over.

"so, lunch?"

"let's go."

and so the two walked together to the lunch hall where their friends were already waiting for them and sat down in their seats. hyejoo next to younghoon and kevin next to jacob. jacob looked kevin in the eyes as a silent, "how was it?" and he nodded as a silent, "it went well."

content with his friend's answer, jacob turned back to his food with a smile on his face.

looking at hyejoo once again, he saw her laughing and smiling at something that younghoon said.

his heart hurt. a lot. but in the end, he knew that maybe she wasn't the right one for him.

despite liking her for a considerable amount of time, with the help of jacob and numerous others in his life, kevin knew that he could get over her.

he knew it would take a long time, but in the end good things never come fast. he would have to be patient with himself.

they seem really happy.

and i will be too.

-END-