Leather Jackets and Sweater Vests

Jughead POV

I get home and make a beeline for the bathroom, throwing my bag and beanie through my bedroom door as I walk past. Closing the bathroom door I walk over to the cupboard under the sink and grab a packet of hair dye. I take everything out and get to work mixing it up in a small bowl. I finish mixing the inky black dye and raise my head to look at my hair.

Streaks of blonde peek out from under my dyed black hair, standing out like two personalities, two people. My old self and my new self. Blonde and black. Leather jackets and sweater vests.

Two things so different, completely opposite yet shockingly the same. Maybe that's why I chose Jughead Jones because he is so different from Cody Martin. But just because I pressed restart doesn't mean I forgot everything, I still double checked everything, and despite what everyone thinks I have the top grades in the class but to save my reputation I lie to everyone. Well not everyone, because God knows I can't keep secrets from Nancy Drew. she can spot a lie from a mile away. It's kinda scary.

I snap out of my thoughts and get back to the task at hand

Dying my hair.

I strip my shirt off and turn the shower on, once the water is the right temperature I stick my head under the water to soak my hair, after my hair is thoroughly rinsed I pull my head out and start to lightly towel dry it. After it has been semi dried I start to apply the goopy hair dye to my hair making sure it gets to every strand of hair then scrubbing my roots to make sure it gets everything, I check in the mirror to make sure I got all of it. After all the dye is in I perch myself in front of the TV making sure to lean forward so the couch doesn't get stained...

Again. 

After 20 minutes of scrolling through cheesy soap operas I make my way to the bathroom. I stick my head and the shower nozzle and rinse my hair out the black dye swirling around the shower floor before running into the drain. After scrubbing my hair until the water starts running clear I put in some shampoo and conditioner so my hair stays clean after having a proper shower I get out, making sure not to slip on the wet floor and start to blow-dry my hair so that the dye dries. 

My stomach rumbles so I go to the kitchen to make myself a quick lunch, a grilled cheese sandwich and some tropical juice. done eating I sit down at the table with my laptop and continue writing my book, with how long it takes to get to school there is really no point in going  back I can afford to miss a day and Betty can get a ride with Archie, I can meet them at pops later anyway. With all that done I start to type away at my laptop.

Thanks for reading everyone! I'm glad you are enjoying my writing and I hope you continue to read!

-finnShark21