Long Time No See

"Hello Brother,"

I can't help but smirk, seeing them in shock is quite refreshing if I'm being honest. They were always such stuck ups so the fact I'm the reason they are freaking out really warms my heart.

"Wow, you made them speechless. Nice job Hobo, I didn't think you had it in you," Cheryl says a smirk pulling at her bright red lips.

"You wound me Cheryl," I reply sarcastically with my hand over my heart.

"Anytime Hobo," the redhead say while picking at her nails. I roll my eyes, typical Cheryl. I open my mouth to retort but Veronica cuts me off before I can talk.

"If you two could stop your bickering I have a hair appointment at five and we have four very surprised teenagers to deal with before I can go, so if we could wrap it up already, I'd really appreciate it" Veronica snaps

"Yes, about that" I say turning back to the table, my arms crossed menacingly in front of me. I cock my head to the side while looking each of them in the eye, "How have you all been? Long time no see and all that jazz," I ask sarcastically "Didn't miss me too much did you?"

"Cody, of course we missed you! we were worried sick!" Maddie always the cool head says, being the first of the four to snap out of their daze.

"M-hm, sure you did," I say nodding my head slow and sarcastically.

"Why wouldn't we? Why did you leave anyway it was so sudden," London says cluelessly. but this makes me raise an eyebrow and turn my gaze to the last two members of the group.

"You didn't tell them, did you?" I ask a dark chuckle bubbling from my mouth "Why am I not surprised," I shake my head and roll my eyes "Typical Zach."

"Zach, what on earth is he talking about?" Maddie asked incredulously.

"Well - I - uh - umm.." Zach starts to stutter nervously.

I smirk and shake my head "Well that's my que, good luck digging yourself out of this hole dear brother." with a final clap on his shoulder I spin on my heel and walk towards the door. Stopping halfway between the table and the door I turn to face the quartet with a smirk on my face,

"Oh and the names Jughead now, Jughead Jones," I say with a wink then turn and continue walking the others following me like a shadow.

We walk straight out Kevin having slipped off and paid during our short but sweet conversation. We barely make it to the parking lot before we all start cackling with laughter.

"And the names Jughead! what kind of stupid line is that?" Toni asks through wheezes

"How am I supposed to know? I was trying to be dramatic!" I say joining everyone's laughter.

"Well Juggy, you certainly succeeded," Betty says giggling and pecking me on the cheek, I wrap my arm around her shoulder pulling her in to a kiss.

"Alright lovebirds that's enough kissing," Veronica snaps as we pull apart looking at her with massive smiles that only widen when Kevin very bluntly states....

"It's alright guys, you can keep kissing I totally ship it," causing everyone to start laughing again. 

After we share hugs and say our goodbyes everyone makes their way home. Veronica Kevin and Archie in his truck, Cheryl and Toni in a the bright red convertible (I'll let you guess who that car belongs to. Hint: it's not Toni's) and Betty and I get on my bike. This'll definitely be a night to remember. 

And with this quartet in town who knows what will happen...

Hey everyone thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed! I know it's been forever since I last updated and I am very sorry I just haven't had the time, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment what you want to happen next!

Just what chaos will the Tipton quartet bring to Riverdale?

-finnShark05