Seeing Double

My Brother.

"Unfortunately no, nothing was slipped into your drink," I say annoyed and completely done with this shituation. I wave my hand in the direction of the table, "Everyone meet my less attractive asshole of a twin brother, Zach Martin everybody,"  

"You do realise you're identical twins, right?" Cheryl asks helpfully

"Yes I do, only difference is that I don't wear sorts and hawaiian shirts," I retort, gagging and the thought of ever wearing such a thing.

"Fair point," the Redhead shrugs.

"Wait the 'I stole your girlfriend because I'm an asshole' twin brother," Veronica asks bluntly

"Have I talked about any other twin brother?" I reply sarcastically, thankful the group of my ex friends haven't noticed me yet.

"Should we talk to them?" Betty asks me

"I'd rather not," I say honestly

"You'll have to face them eventually," Veronica points out

"Besides if you face them first then you get to show them up, like you said, you're the hotter twin." Toni joins in

"I can totally vouch for that statement," betty says with a smirk causing me to chuckle

"Why are girls always right?" I ask with a groan

"Because we are girls," cheryl says flipping her hair over her shoulder,

I sigh and slide out of my seat, "fine lets go, you're coming with me, no way am I talking to that shithead on my own,"

"Sounds like a wonderful idea," Toni says stepping out of the booth.

"Yes TT is right, if we go then we can show them up, now take off that stupid beanie of yours and put your jacket on, we don't have all day," Cheryl says impatiently,

"But-"

"Uh-uh the beanie has. Got. To Go." I huff and pull it off handing it to Betty who puts it in her handbag "hm, much better. Let's go,"

Everyone looks at me expectantly. "Whatever the lady wants," I say with a shrug.

With that said Toni, Cheryl, Betty and I pull our serpent jackets on and I ruffle my hair so it is slightly more presentable, Veronica pulls on her expensive coat and flicks her raven hair over her shoulder with perfectly manicured nails and Kevin and Archie straighten their shirts.

(In this story Toni and Cheryl were never kicked out and Betty is the Serpent Queen)

We get in a V formation Cheryl on my left and Betty on my right and start walking towards the table all the eyes in the diner are on us as we cross the room. This will be a very interesting conversation.

I strengthen my stance, pulling my head up and pushing my shoulders back putting on an aura of confidence and nonchalance and look at all of them "well, well, well. Look who we have here."

One by one each of their jaws drop, each face paler than the next they look like they've seen a ghost and in a way I guess they have.

"Cody?" Zach says quietly looking like a deer in headlights, 

"Hello brother" I say waving my hand in that creepy Kai Parker style, to say they were surprised would be an understatement.

Thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoyed reading and I will update ASAP. Thank you for reading with me and I am so happy for all your crazy support!

-finnShark05