WHEN DID THESE APPEAR

Izuku woke up in a tent without a shirt and all bandaged up......he tried to get up when he felt a sharp pain in his back " what the...."....
(Izuku POV)
I looked around and realized i didn't have the sword! "Looking for this " a tall man with blonde hair said."um yeah its mi-"
"LIKE HELL ITS YOURS,THIS SWORD BELONGS TOO ALL MIGHTS SUCCESSOR. YOUR A GOD DAMN Thief!"he screamed in my face."bakugo hes is the successor"i heard a familiar voice say......"Tsuyu?!"....."hey midoriya..."

TOMURA POV

Dammit!DAMMIT! ....he escaped....."but dont worry sir....i got his scent and some of his blood....."dabi continued .
"Yay and i got to his freinds i know his name birthday species everthing."toga cheered.now im interested......"tell us then crazy" i spoke.
"His name is izuku midoriya hes 16 lives with his mom inko midoriya his dad is absent he very brave but shy and polite hes gay and is heading to the todoroki kingdom to seek help at the winter ball held by the angel todoroki!"she ended with her crazy grin....

"Izuku?"master spoke softly in a tone we have never herd before......."whats wrong sir" kurogiri asked."well that just happens to be our little prince of hell kurogiri....."he said in a pleased voice.

....wait does that mean......"dabi get ready to leave you to toga ...were going to the winters ball

(Hey guys so next episode is at the winters ball because there isnt much happening on there way there exept izu made freinds and met aizawa , sinshou and eri

Ps bakusquad serve bakugo who was sent to protect izuku

💙bye