snatched

Izuku ran out to the balcony whilst the other boys fought the moster that attacked. He heard a familiar roar and saw the same black scales he had seen at the village.......

"Why hello again cutie~"a deep voice spoke from behind him
A tall handsome man walked over to izuku. He had black hair and amazing blue eyes but was covered in scars and stitches.
"Who are you ".....
He smiled and replied " aw im hurt maybe this will remind you" and like that he turned into a black beast breathing blue flames."the dragon!"izuku yelled in shock.The dragon quickly grabbed the small green headed boy with his claws." What are you doing put me down !"the boy screamed as the dragon flew into the sky."oh be silent chosen one" a voice next to them said.It was a blue haired male riding on a nomu he was from the village aswell.

-they flew to the kingdom of all for one and locked him in a room in there dungeon towers-

Ugh how dare they......first they kidnap me now they force me too eat dinner with their king?!!

Izuku had been forced to change into there royal robes and was forced to join king all for one and his head generals!

He didnt want to go but he must in hopes of escaping and surviving.....
As he walked into the dining room he looked at the head chair where sat then kimg
...."hello izu"

"Papa!?".....