I HATE YOU

"Papa...."
The king smiled as he got up from his chair and walked over to the boy( who i may remind is in a dress😐😆)"hello my son".
Izuku flinched as the man reached his hand up to stroke his face."you grown up ........such a shame your mother ran off with you to his kingdom ...." He spoke off all might and suddenly everyone at the table became angered."anyhow im sure you remember tenko!or as he goes by general tomura shigaraki!"he luaghed as he sat izuku down next to tomura.
"....."tomura just looked at the small greenbean "hey izuku".

-after the dinner izuku pov-

That was so awkward......!!
Maybe if i pray to all might hell help me ........

Tomura POV

Something is different about him.....i cant explain it but masted might!
"Master what is izuku midoriya i know you said hes human but that doesn't make sense! Hes ur son and lady inkos yet hes mortal i also sense a godly presence not of you!"

"Well you see tomura technically izuku is two people in the same body let me show you " all for one said as he showed tomura the past.

(Past)
Long ago when i first started my human kingdom i met a woman named inko she was a angel....literally .at first i only wanted to take her powers and use her to get to all might....her at the time fiance but as we got close i fell in love. Eventually we decided to make love and date behind all mights back ,little did i know all might and inko had made love the same night.........
Tomura- ....thats gross but what does this have to do with izuku?"
*smack* dont interrupt me
Anyhow soon after we discovered inko would have twins one of all might one of me......all might was not happy but it was to late to change this outcome.the night the babies were supposed to be due something happened. Instead of two only one baby appeared. Turns out the healthiest baby gave up its life and soul to save little izuku. When all might found out he talked to inko who went behind my back and decided to take izuku.all might convinced inko to cut her wing and become a human the he hid the two from me......and thats actually why the war started."

"So izuku is a devil angel god human??!thats so confusing"

"Tomura i was a god before i was a devil and his technical species is a celestial."

"He could be the key to killing all the gods but we need to unlock his powers"

"In order to do so u must find the sword and you must get the blood of inko,all might, and his six guardian angels"

"Easy"

Little did they know izuku was listening .......

- before tomura and the lov left-

Sit we should take izuku so he can lead us to all might"

All for one nodded as izuku was once again grabbed by dabi in his dragon form

"Good bye my son"
"Im not ur son and i hate you"

And just like that the lov and izuku had left

"Don't worry izuku youll realize how much you need me ......unlike your filthy mother......i should probably pay my wife a visit ...for the last time"

Author here! I just wanna thank u guys for reading and if its not to much pleasd read the other book i just started it a bunch of mha oneshots and if u want u can send request all u have to do is click my profile and ull see the story ! I currently only have a one chapter but if u could make a request im sure ill havr more!!💙

Thanks for reading💙💜❤

Yes i drew it and yes i am a dork thank u very much

Wow ur still here.....

You deserve a gift...

Do u want one?

I
Wrote.
666
Word'
👁👄👁

 666Word'👁👄👁