when did these appear part 2

"Listen up extras ! Once we get in the ball we go straight to half in half ! No distractions! Once hes there deku will be safe and we can all goto heaven."bakugo explained the plan.
"But how will we get to todoroki hes a angel and a prince?"izuku asked in a innocent tone.
"....."no one responded
"Midoriya me and bakugo are angels aswell...."shinsou said looking at the very confused boy
"Lets just get ready"bakugo mumbled as he got up.
-------------------------after changing

(The dress midoriya is wearing)

"Deku .....you look .....good i guess" bakugo mumbled the last part as he looked at the boy.
Well stand guard around the ball room and you shinsou and midoriya go see todoroki" kirishima said before leaving

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Look hes finally here..."
"And he hasnt activated his powers yet ..."
"Hey dabi.....create a distraction when its time...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As everyone was dancing a group of 3 boys made there way to the throne where prince shoto watched over the dance
Suddenly a boy in a beautiful dress cuaght his eye......."so your the chosen one .......your perfect...."
"Yo.half in half"
"Katsuki"
The two boys looked like they were about to murder each other when they suddenly hugged?!
"I missed you katsuki"
"Same here you damn nerd"
"Im so confused"izuku whispered to shinsou.
" i know i was to atfirst but believe it or not these two are befriends".
"So this must be him"shoto said back im his monotone voice.
Shoto looked at izuku up and down before looking back to katsuki "hes perfect".Soon enough the three angels were talking and izuku went to the snack table.

A tingling feeling everywhere

Izuku ran up the stairs to the throne " something isnt right i can feel it....!"
"Now that u mention it i have been feeling some dark aura"

And just like that blue flames and a loud roar could be heard