BUNNIX

It was a quite Monday morning. The sun was shining. the birds were chirping. No akumas for a whole week. Marinette was early to class and SHE WAS SITTING NEXT TO ADRIEN. Yup everything was perfect until.....

Marinette's POV:

We were all are sitting in Ms.Bustier's class. I wasn't paying any attention to class. Why? Because ADRIEN is next to ME!! How did this happen? Well let me tell you. LIE-LA came back from another one of her 'trips' and got another problem which I didn't bother to listen to. So she needs to sit at the front next to him because she needs his 'help'. Luckily the teacher said Max should help her and Adrien asked if he could sit next to me! To which I agreed of course.

Almost at the end of the class-

Ms.Bustier: OK class now we ca-
Suddenly a portal opened in front of the window.
6 miraculous holders came out. One them is Bunnix. Oh no  something must be wrong. Suddenly the other 5 heroes de-transformed they are very injured and unconscious and Bunnix is barely keeping her eyes open. Without thinking much I ran in front of them.
Me: H-hey are-re y-you o-ok?
Bunnix: *in a low voice* Mi-mini bug he-help us.
Me: QUICK HELP ME TAKE THEM TO THE NURSE.
I yelled at the class and lifted Bunnix up in bridal style. Every one was shocked to see my strength.
Lila: Oh my how did yo-
Me: NOW IS NOT THE TIME. COME AND HELP ME!!
OK now I was getting pissed. WHY ARE THEY NOT HELPING ME!!?Ivan, Adrien, Alya, Juleka and Chloe? came and helped me. Alix held the door open and ran ahead to tell the nurse. I reached the door first and kicked it open.
Me: THEY NEED HELP GET THE BEDS AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES!!!
I can't help it. I'm worried about my future teammate and the others I don't know. I was so worried that i didn't even care Adrien is standing so close to me. Please be OK Bunnix.

Adrien's POV:
After M'lady told us to help I picked up the boy blu-ish black hair. And before you ask yes I know her identity and no she does not know that I know. I just want to get close to her as Adrien and then I can tell her who I am and then we will run away to an island live in cozy house, get married, have 3 kids and have a hamster named- eh we are getting distracted. Anyway I am standing next to Mari. Surprisingly Chloe was here too.
Nurse: OK I can take care of them. You guys can go back to class.
Mari: C-Can I stay?
Nurse: Well-
Me: Don't worry I can take notes for her.
I placed a hand on her shoulder and she gave me a smile that made my heart melt. I walked out with the others and went to class. Unsure of what will come next...

A new story hehe. I hope you liked it check out my other stories. Maybe I will write one-shots too.
Keep on dreaming.......