YOU ARE AWAKE

They turned their heads towards the boy who had woken up a few minutes ago. ''Who are you?'' ''How did you get here?'' ''Do you know them?''. These kinds of questions were being fired at him.
Marinette(MDC): STOP!! Give him some space.
Everyone went quite.
Adrien(AA): Good. Now the first question is how are you feeling?
???: *still staring at the off TV screen* Shocked, confused and scared.
Alix(AK): Okayy what is the last thing you remember?
???: The last thing I- wait *finally looks at them* WHERE IS BUNNIX!!? WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?!?
Bunnix: Don't worry we are OK.
Every one sees Bunnix awake sitting on the bed. The other four start to wake up too.
Alya(AC): Now that you all are awake. Mind telling us who you guys are?
Nino(NL): Alya..
Bunnix: No no we will tell you as some of you know i am Bunnix and we are from the future an- ALYA PUT THAT PHONE DOWN NOW!!
AC: But-
Bunnix(Bx): NOW!
Alya groaned put her phone back in her pocket.
Mylene: And who are the rest of you?
The time travelers looked at Bunnix as if asking for permission. Bunnix gave a nod.
???2: OK let me start first I am Nalya Lahiffe and I'm the holder of the fox superhero named Rena Rouge in the future.
NL: Woah you are my daughter dudette. Who is your mother?
Nalya: Yup and my mom is Alya of course.
Djwifi smile and blush.
???3: I am Martin Bruel and I am the turtle superhero named Carapace. Oh and my mom is Mylene.
???: I am Kyle Couffaine and I am the dragon superhero Ryuko.
Juleka: Are you Luka's son?
Kyle: Yes.
Luka: The song in your heart is similar to mine but some there is also some thing different, some thing intense. Tell me who is your mom?
Kyle hesitated a bit but then answered.
Kyle: My mother is Kagami Tsurugi.
The students of the present: WHAT!!??

WORD COUNT:332

Sorry I'm really tired right now so I didn't write much but I will write soon. Try to guess who Lady Papillion is.

Keep on dreaming......