LILA'S DAUGHTER

3rd person POV:

Luka is as still as a statue while Kagami is questioning life itself. Was this real? Was she dreaming? IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WRITING ABOUT THIS? How on earth did she end up with emo guitar boy. They weren't even friends. They only met each other a few times. They all thought Luka and Marinette had a chance. But never thought about Kagami and Luka. Adrien was secretly happy because less competition for him.
???4: *giggle* I think you broke your parents Kyle.
???5: Ugh my head hurts. Also my bed is uncomfortable. It's ridiculous utterly ridiculous.
Max: There is a 99.7856% chance she is Chloe's daughter.
Alix: It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
Alya: Yeah. BTW whats your name?
The blonde with blue eyes identical to her mother spoke.
 ???5: They call me Multi Mouse aka Bethany Bourgeois.
Chloe: So do I get my miraculous again?
Bethany: Actually no.
Chloe huffed and stomped her foot.
MDC: Anyway who are you?
By now Kagami and Luka recovered recovered from their shock.
The last brunette with green eyes looked uncomfortable saying her name.                                          

???4:You can call me Honey Bee.           

AA:OK but it will help if we know your real name.

Bee bit her lip and looked away.

HB: That is not important.

Alix: And why is that? We need to know we can't call you that when you not transform it will reveal your identity.{Just to avoid confusion Alix=past Bunnix=future also the reason I am using "{}" is that my key board is broken}

She said while narrowing her eyes.

Bee doesn't answer instead she looks down.

Bethany places a hand on her shoulder and smiles softly at her.

Bethany: Hey if they can accept me. They can accept you too.

She whispers to her. Bee lifts her head up to give her a smile in return and takes a deep breath.

Bee:OK I will tell you my name but....

She looks at Marinette and Adrien.

Bee: You might not trust me after knowing who I am but I assure you I am nothing like my mother.

All of the students looked confused. What does her mother have to do with this? Do they know her? 

Bunnix: Yes you can trust her. Future Ladybug trusted her and we trust her too.

She gestured to the 4 heroes and they smiled at Bee. Nalya gave her an encouraging thumbs up.

Bee took another deep breath. 

Bee: My name is Angelina.......

Angelina Rossi.

WORD COUNT:390

Sorry it took so long to update I had finished this chapter 5 days ago. There was no internet so I couldn't publish right away. Then my Tablet fell and broke. I had to open Wattpad on my laptop { I didn't know how to make my account open on different device but now I do}. For some reason half of the chapter was gone. So had to rewrite it. Plus some buttons of my key board don't work. I will try to publish more often. 

Keep on dreaming.....