TIME TAGGER

After school-
Third person's POV:

Marinette sat next to the injured time travelers all day. She couldn't talk to the kwamis because the nurse was there. But she observed them and could tell who was which miraculous holder. The boy with blue-ish black hair is the dragon. The brunette with dark skin is the fox. The brunette with tan skin is the bee. The blonde girl is the mouse. And the boy with black hair is the turtle. After school some of the students came to visit. Adrien was their because he was worried and wanted to know what was wrong. Alya being the curious person she is wanted to know more and Nino came along to make sure she does not hurt herself since miraculouses  include in this situation. Alix is worried about her future self. Ivan and Mylene were free so they had no trouble staying plus they were curious too. Juleka was one of those who brought them here so she felt like she should stay. Luka came to pick up his sister but ended up staying. Max wanted to know why Alix was s worried to be honest he has devolved feelings for the short pink haired girl after sharing a ice cream with her at Andre's. Kagami was suppose to hang out with Marinette but she ended up staying with the injured heroes as well. Lila came because she was 'concerned' about them and since she is so 'kind' she canceled her 'lunch with XY' for it and because of course Adrien is here Chloe is too. They all sat in silence. Lila tried to brag about her uncle being a 'great doctor'. Alix shut her up every time. Mari and Adrien being far too worried to listen to Lila.
Lila: ...and then he made the impossible happen by saving the patient and- Adrien are you listening to me.
Adrien:.......  
Lila: Hello-
Alix: Oh for the last time stop you little-  
???: Ahh where am I?
They all turned to see the blue haired boy awake. He eyed every one with confusion in his teal eyes.
Kagami: Who are you?
???: I am-
He was cut off by the TV in the room playing the news.

On the screen-
Nadja: Don't be amused it's just the news their are 3 villains on the Eiffel tower who have a message for the people of Paris. One of them being Time tagger a villain who came from the future.

The camera turns to the 3 villains. One of them being Time tagger though he looked a bit older than last time. Two boys who looked like 10-12 years old. One of them have a fire themed suit orange hair and eyes. His skin was a light shade of yellow. A mischievous look in his eyes and a wicked smirk on his face.  He stood arms crossed in front of his chest. The other had dressed in the same suit but his was white as snow and blue. His hair was a light shade of blue. His skin was ghostly pale. His cold blue eyes looked like all life has been sucked out of him. He stood there face blank with his hands behind his back.
Time tagger(TT): PEOPLE OF PARIS WE ARE FROM THE FUTURE. AS YOU MAY KNOW I AM TIME TAGGER.
Fire themed villain: I AM BURNING RAGE GET READY TO BE BURNED. BUT ALSO GET YOUR BLANKETS BECAUSE COLD HEART WILL MAKE THINGS COOLER.
He punned in a maniacal voice.

If the situation was not so serious Marinette would have rolled her eyes. The other villains rolled their eyes and Timetagger faceplamed.

Cold heart: Brother this is not the time for this. We know you are here Bunnix surrender or we will wreak havoc across Paris.
He said in a calm emotionless tone.
TT: Unless you want Lady Papillion to come and kill you herself.
He smirked.

Back at school-

???: Oh no this is bad....really bad.
The boys face lost all it's colour and his eyes widened because of shock and fear.

This is only the beginning of a war.......

WORD COUNT: 684

Keep on dreaming.........