FARFELLA?

Sooooo uh hi bros and sises. Sorry for not updating sooner. Also should I give Chloe a miraculous? It's for future chapters. I don't think this is a spoiler bcuz it's obvious they will need more miraculous holders. So should I give her one?

Anyway, Hope you enjoy... 

3rd person POV:

The class was confused. Her name is Angelina ROSSI. So she must be Lila's daughter. Why did she say that they might not trust her after this? On the other hand Marinette and Adrien knew exactly what the brunette meant. Yet they felt like they could trust her. Plus Bunnix did say their future selves trusted her.

Mylene: Why would we not trust you? You are our friend's daughter.

Angelina: Wha-hat? Bu-bu-ut-

Nalya whispered something in Angelina's ear.

Angelina: Oh I forgot....

MDC: Anyway do you know why there are villains from the future and who is Lady Papillion?

Bunnix: Oh so she changed her name...

AA: Umm..what?

Nalya: She used to go by the name "Farfella".

Bethany: Yeah and that name was ridiculous utterly ridiculous. Lady Pappillion sounds much better.{ I am not hating on the name "Farfella" plz don't come at me.}

Kyle: If she thinks changing her name will confuse us thinking she is a different person then she is mistaken.

Kagami: Why does she want you to think that?

MDC: Also you didn't answer my question who is she?

Bunnix: Sorry for not explaining Marinette-

AC: How do you know her name?

Bunnix: Sorry can't tell you yet. Anyway Farfella or Lady Pappillion is the butterfly miraculous holder of the future and she more psychopathic than Hawkmoth.

Martin: Yeah she is afraid to kill people to get what she wants.

Martin is usually a quite person. He prefers to stay quite most of the time.

Kagami: Umm...could you answer my question?

Nalya: Oh sure its because we know her identity or actually Bunnix,Kyle and Lina know.

AA: Lina?

Lina(Angelina): Thats me.

MDC: Wait if you know her identity why haven't you stopped her yet?!!?

Lina and Kyle look down as if they are ashamed of some something.

Bunnix: Well because-

Suddenly the ground starts to shake.

"WHAT IS THAT?!!?" "HELP" "WHY IS THE GROUND SHAKING?!?" 

People's screams were heard...

Bunnix: They are here

she mumbles...

Word count:372

Sorry its short...

Keep on dreaming....