Chapter 1

Ashely's P.O.V

Today I leave for college, most kids would be very enthusiastic to go off to college. They see it as a new beginning, but not me. You see fate hasn't always been kind to me. I lost both my parents in a car crash when I was 17. I just had my grandma who passed away soon after, so I was all alone. I didn't have any siblings either.

Even though after all I had been through, like most kids I tried to think of this as a fresh start and a new beginning. I had very good grades so I managed to get into a great college that was away from my hometown. I didn't want any bad memories with me, but they would still always be a part of me.

Unfortunately I couldn't get a place at the college dorms, since they were all full, so I decided to get a sharing house near my college. Yes, I could afford my own place but I didn't want to be alone anymore. I have this emptiness I can't get rid of. Whenever I was alone, my wandering thoughts went to back to the daunting memories, that I didn't want to think of . That was definitely the worst chapter of my life. I pushed all my friends away, I wanted to be all by myself so I slowly lost all my friends too. I was at my lowest at that time, I always asked fate that what did I do so wrong to deserve this. I was quite sure that I will never be happy again because happiness never stays by my side, it always leaves.

I found a lovely place near my college and that's where I met my amazing friends. Lucy, Chris, Emma, Scott and Ace. "Omg, you're Ashley right" Emma squealed. " Yeah, I am indeed" I chuckled. "Hey, I am Lucy. This is Chris, Scott and Ace" Lucy introduced. Everyone spoke except Ace. His deep brown eyes pierced right through mine and for some reason it felt like I already knew him.

Authors Note

Hey guys...make sure to follow and vote. 

Sorry for this chapter being short

What do you think...does Ashely know Ace ?

Thank you so much for all the reads! Keep reading if I can't have you